"Lose me? What about Alycia? You could have lost her for good!" I shout. I stop pacing and look to her, look to everyone. "It doesn't matter what's going on with me or what has happened. When this place was created we made specific rules, decisions for a reason. Daisy and I made them. You all...You all went behind my back-"

"Hey that's not our intention Y/N," Rovvie speaks up. "We get that decisions were made but we all knew Daisy. She cared for everyone and you knew she cared about you. Did she put Alycia first? Yeah she did, but she also put you and this family first too." Silence spread through the room once more. I couldn't help but to drop my head.

"Where'd you find her again?" I question, my voice a bit more at bay than it had been.

"A block away from that park Daisy loved," Rae speaks, gently. A gentle sigh escapes my lips nodding my head up and down slowly. My eyes remain closed and my breathes try to remain even.

"So you found her after I left her," I say earning some gasps from around the room. From there I open my eyes and pick up my head, looking around the room.

"The hell you mean after you left her?" Gale questions.

I nod my head slowly. "Exactly as I said...She found me at the park and sat with me. We sat for a few minutes and talked and then one of you paged me," I explain crossing my arms over my chest. The room became quiet. It was a bit odd honestly, but I need them to say something. Anything. The rule was none of us were suppose to engage in conversation the way I did with Alycia. The tacteam had to engage with her if there was an emergency. Like they did during the active shooter.

"Alright well-" Billy says opening the door and walking in. My eyes along with everyone else's goes to the guy. He's messing with his phone a moment before picking up his head and sliding his phone down into his pockets. From there his eyes lock with all of ours and he looks around. "Why the hell are you all looking at me like that?"

No one moves, no one speaks. We all look to one another as I lean my hands against the back of my chair, digging my fingers into the chair. I don't have any nails though.

"Hello? Earth to GTADC, this is Billy speaking," Billy picks up his voice. My eyes pick up from the table and to him.

"We told Y/N about Alycia and apparently while we lost sight of her she was with Y/N," Rovvie finally spoke. Billy's eyes grow wide briefly then turns his head toward me. Our eyes lock and I shake my head seeing his lips separate.

"You get anything?" I question, motioning my head to his phone. He glances down briefly then back up shaking his head from side to side.

"No, not really-" he pauses walking over and leaning his arm against the back of his chair. "I called a couple different guys and got no leads except one guy said he was going to get my number to a private who would be more than willing to speak to me because of my brother," Billy explains. I nod, releasing my strong grip against the back of the chair nodding again, slightly.

"When is she to call?"

"Next half hour or so." I nod again and look to everyone in the room.

"Where's Alycia now?" I ask, my eyes wondering around.

"One of the abandoned rooms," Gale responds.