"Is that issue anything to do with Alycia and where she is?" I question before Ducky can speak. Everyone in the room looks away from me, but my eyes stay on Ducky as she nods looking to everyone else.

"No one told her?" Rae questions, her voice low but I could still hear her.

"No one told me what?" I question back, leaning up in my chair eyeing everyone. All of them remain silent. My teeth sink into my bottom lip looking to everyone. Everyone looked to me except Tessa. "Tessa?" The girl jumps at the sound of her name. I tilt my head keeping my eyes on the girl as she slowly meets mine, yet looks away fast.

"Guys just tell her," Cherry says as Tessa wasn't answering.

"Fine...Y/N, Alycia's here," Gale finally says. My eyes go to his and widen. "Rovvie and the team brought her here after the airport."

"We didn't want to alarm you," Rovvie finally said as I remained quiet looking to him. "We all knew going into this that Alycia wasn't meant to ever come here or know that this team exits, but Y/N you didn't see what we seen at that airport after getting off the plane."

"I know for a fact you didn't take her straight from the airport," I say gently looking away from Rovvie. The room was dead silent, all eyes focused on me. "You all are hiding something else." This causes everyone to turn their head. I clench my jaw letting my eyes go to each person before I see Rovvie lean back in his chair.

"We lost sigh of her after the airport-" Rovvie pauses my eyes going wide. "Like I said, the airport was crazy. The military was storming in, people were screaming and running around. We lost sight for a couple of minutes."

"A couple minutes? That's bullshit," I shout standing up and slamming my hands down against the table. I push myself away facing my back towards everyone.

"What do you mean bullshit? How would you know?" Rovvie questions. I shake my head and run my hand through my hair.

"Where'd you find her?"

"A block away from that one park Daisy loved," Rae speaks up as I hear the table shake. I turn around seeing Rovvie eyeing Rae but she shakes her head at him before looking back at me. "We didn't want you to flip out, but you deserve to know."

"So that's why Tessa was distracting or well trying to keep me away from main hall. But--But why was I not contacted when you all lost eyes?" I ask.

"I asked them not too!" Ducky blurts out causing my eyes to grow wide looking to her. She's standing from her seat, our eyes locked. "I asked them not to call you."

"Ducky...Why? I told you-"

"I know what you told us Y/N," Ducky cuts me off before gesturing towards everyone. "We've all noticed your behavior. You've been different, off more than ever-"

"Okay so what? We put Alycia before anything and you all lost her! I should have been informed!" I shout cutting the girl off. I pace back and forth from where my chair stands. All eyes were on me, I get they all have good intentions but we all decided, Daisy and I decided that Alycia comes before anything else.

"Maybe, but at the same time Y/N we're all scared for you!" Ducky speaks and I shake my head. "You've been acting different ever since Daisy left. You froze just the other day with the gunmen. We didn't want you to freeze again. We don't want to lose you too."