I Want To Stay

Alexander Black

I Want To Stay

"So why didn't you tell me right way?" I asked my main man, Noah.  He just informed me that Gabriel was now heading to my island to pick up his son.  But what he failed to mention a few days ago is that he came to the house looking for him.

"I'm sorry boss, I throught we got him off your back." Noah sounds disappointed.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head. 

"I will talk about this later." I hanged up and went to my contacts.  I click on Gabriel's number.  He picked up almost immediately.

"Long time, no see Alexander." Gabriel said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.  It took him a second to answer but he started off with a laugh. 

"I just want my son back."

"And what if I don't give him back?" I asked in a kinda threating tone.

"I will kill you, plan and simple.  Now if you do give me my son back, you can walk back home to that cute little family of yours." I took a deep breath and looked at the stairs.  I know this was bound to happen, my time with Magnus was up.

And I wasn't ready.

Magnus Rivers

When I heard someone walking into the room I looked up and knew that Alexander was thinking of something. 

"Get ready to go." Alexander said in his stone-cold voice that chill my bone.  "Magnus, I said get ready to go."

"What's going on?" I asked.  My anxiety was raised and I wanna know what's going on.  Alexander stopped and walked over to me, he looks angry.  He grabbed my arm, kinda lightly, he left me up and I looked at him. 

"Get ready and I will tell you." He pushed me and little bit and I really didn't have anything here so I just changed into some clothes but soon Alexander came in while I was brushing my hair.  I looked at him.  "I'm really sorry that I have to do this."

"Alexander, what's going on?" I asked again.  Alexander grabbed onto me while putting me up against the counter.  I felt all my power has been lost. 

"I can't tell you just yet.  I just want you to know that I am sorry." Alexander lowers himself to put his lips on mine.  But I rub against him.  But before I could get into everything.  Alexander's phone rang.  He answered it while still holding me. 

I wasn't paying attention to him but I was getting this moment in because I know what is going to happen.  I felt like crying but I just can't right now. 

"Give us 15 minutes." Alexander said, hanging up the phone.  "We need to get going." Alexander said.  Alexander left and soon I followed him. 

We walked out of the house and walked down this long tail of stairs.  But after 10 minutes in silence, Alexander finally said something.

"You're going with your dad." I knew it.  I took a deep breath, I am going to be ok, all of this is going to be ok.

"Ok, what are we doing about the thing we talked about?" I asked.  Alexander stopped and looked forward.  I look forward myself and I see a beach. 

"I don't think we are talking to each other for awhile." Alexander said.  Relizson hit like a bus.  I shook my head and started to cry, I can't leave Alexander.  This is when thing were about to get better.  "Kitten, don't cry please..."

"Yo-you-you're leaving me...ho-how can I not c-cry?" I was out of breath.  My lungs feel like they are filled with poison.  I start hyperventilating and tried to wipe my tears.  But Alexander grabbed my waist and pulled me close.  "Please Alexander...I am begging you."

"You need to go with him.  Sadly you're not 18 and sadly I have no way to help you." We stand there for a little bit to long but we didn't care.  "We need to get going Magnus."

I looked in front of me and saw that there were figures standing and waiting for me and Alexander.  We started walking and all I want to do I run away.  Before I was in the view of my father, I stopped and Alexander looked back at me.  I looked at the other path I could run through and just get lost.  My life is about to end anyway. 

"Don't do it." Alexander looked at me and I wanted to.  Fuck it.  I started to run but before I could get far, Alexander grabbed my hips and turn me around so I was looking into his eyes but our bodies are close to each other.  "I said don't do it."

"I don't want to go back home, I don't really care if it's with you or without you.  I am not going back."

"You are going back wether you like it or not.  I am not you parent nor are you 18." Alexander basically dragged me the rest of the way.  After about a minute of me struggling to get his hand off me, I made an impulsive decision.  Alexander turn around and I slapped him right in his face.  Alexander looked away for a quick second but I froze.

I just slapped Alexander Black.  No one dares to even look at him a funny way.  I could have ran but I couldn't move from my spot, Alexander kept looking away from me while holding his cheek.

"Get away Magnus."  Those words hurt like a knife.  I don't want to leave Alexander and I definitely didn't want to hit him. 

"Alexa-"

"Get the fuck away from me!  Don't look back, don't you dare try to contact me.  You have ruined my life and now I want you gone.  Get the fuck away from me." Alexander stands there, I took a deep breath and looked at my father that is now walking up to us.

"You can't get rid of me that easily.  I will find away.  I will find away to get to you, I will find away to-"

"What don't you get when I say I want you gone?" Alexander ask.  I felt a hole in my stomach, Alexander turned out to hate my guts.  Great.  I shook my head and grabbed his cheek before slamming my lips up against his.  Alexander was obviously getting into it.  But before my father gets to us, I let go. 

"I want to stay."