Moans

Magnus Rivers

Moans

When I woke up, it was night time and Alexander was no where to be seen.  But I felt kinda better.  I can now open my eyes without having the lights blinding me.  I still didn't get why I am here or where I am.  I know that Alexander told me but I just can't remember.

I also remember Alexander falling asleep with me but when I woke up from a nightmare he was there and I felt safe.  I don't know if it's just because I know my father has no idea where the hell I am or it's because I know Alexander won't do shit to me. 

But I got up from the bed and the cold air hit my bare chest that made chills roll down my back.  But soon the bathroom door opened and Alexander, which only had a towel around his wrist, came out.  My guess is that he just got done taking a shower. 

Steam was not only in the bathroom but it was also come off of his body.  His jet black hair was now wet and messy, I just realized how long it can actually be.  His back still had water on it but it was sexy.  I also notice that there was a huge scare running down his back. 

Alexander looked at me but he was on the phone so he couldn't say anything.  I smriked a little and Alexander looked away.   Asshole, didn't even give me a smirk back.

I was surprised when he was speaking fluid Russian.  It was kinda sexy not going to lie but the way Alexander looks makes me think that it's someone that is pissing him off. 

Alexander finally said something that got him off the phone.  He looked at me and took a deep breath. 

"I never heard you talk to aggressively before." I said.  My voice is a bit rusty but Alexander just smirked and nodded his head.

"No it's just how the language sounds.  I was talking to one of my men." Alexander explained.  He went over to his dresser.  I took a deep breath and looked way but my mind wanted to look at Alexander.  Stilling his ass naked would be the end to everything.  Well to my questioning.  I would know if I was falling for Alexander or I just like how he treats me.

I took a deep breath before I looked back at Alexander and him pulling up his boxers that grabbed his ass just right.  Fuck.  I watched as he covered his ass and that is where I looked away.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head. 

I need to have this man.

A few minutes went back and I just throught of reason to just go for it.  I mean, I am going to be 18 in a few weeks so maybe I should wait to do anything. 

"Earth to Magnus." I looked up to see Alexander is joggers and a T-Shirt.  He looks sexy in regular clothes.  I mean he looks sexy in a suit but a t-shirt and joggers.  Those hit the spot. 

"Sorry, I was thinking." I looked up and Alexander looked my body up and down.  I licked my lips and looked down.

"Are you hungry?"  Alexander asked.  I nodded my head and Alexander smirks and nodded his head.  "Put on a t-shirts and I will cook something."

"You cook?"

"Oh wow, just because I'm a man I can't cook?" I looked at Alexander with the death stare, he was trying not to smile but I rolled my eyes.  "Yes I can cook."

"Well get cooking." I joked.  Alexander smirked and came closer.  I took a deep breath so I can get a smell of his body wash.  It was some kind of Ax but I don't know the exact smell.  Smells like mint and chocolate.  I closed my eyes but lips landed on mine. 

I took this in.  Alexander kissed me and for some reason I felt the passion in this one.  It wasn't just a quick on but it's like he was trying to memorize something.  So I grabbed his t-shirt so I can pulled him closer but he actually climbed on top of me.  That made me feel really happy.

But as soon as Alexander grind on me, I couldn't stop the little noice coming from my mouth.  But Alexander didn't mind.  He actually did it again and went down to bite on my neck.  But when he started to do it repeatedly, I have lost everything.  I closed my eyes and arched my back. 

"A-Alexan-" I couldn't even finish a sentence.  "I-is anyone in t-t-the house?"

"No Котенок, be as loud as you want..." I looked at Alexander and he has his soft eyes.  I took a deep breath and while he was doing all the work, I was laying underneath a man and motivate him with my moans and Alexander put alot of hickies on my neck but all of them hit the right spot.