The World Could Be Ours

Magnus Rivers

The World Could be Ours

"Your dad won't mind right?" I look at Alexander. He was checking the mirror but he was also listening. God, I never noticed how sexy he looks.

"Yeah, my dad is probably drunk right now." I told Alexander. I saw his lips gone up into a little smile but I looked away and saw we are at a stop light. "What was my father like in high school?"

"Excuse me?" Alexander looked a t me for a quick second before turning his attention back to the road. "Me and your father had a difficult relationship but once I got married that is when shit changed." I looked at him, he seems to be worried but also confused. I took a deep breath.

"One more question, are you gay?" That is where I crossed a line he didn't like. With that I made up my own answer, he is not straight. "I'm confused about myself so I was hoping you could give me some-"

"I'm straight, but I understand what it's like to question. What kind of things are you questioning?" I guess I was wrong. But something inside is telling me that he isn't telling me the truth.

"Like, where ever a boy touch me I feel something. I feel the same way as a girl is touching me. Dose that make me bisexual?"

"I mean, that is kinda how I figured out. When someone from the same gender touched me..." he drifted off into a haze, like he got distracted really face. I laid back and watched as we raced down the highway. "You don't need a label. Just simply say that you're not straight and leave it at that."

We sat in silence as we drove to the restaurant Alexander is taking me. I just sat and think. I'm asking Alexander because I knew my dad would kill me if I brought up something like this but for some reason, I felt safe with Alexander Black.

"You're not the scary you know." Fuck! Why the hell do I keep saying stupid shit? I looked at Alexander and he seems pleased by my comment.

"I mean I hope I scare you enough to make sure you don't try anything." Alexander smiled. That is something I will always fear. I know he can be dangerous, I know that he can kill me with just one command but he chooses not to for some reason. I looked down his body and watched him put that car in park made me feel something inside. "I'm someone you should fear."

"Why's that?" I asked. Alexander checks me out. I could tell he was hungry and that is why I don't believe him when he says he is straight. I checked him out also, my eyes where scanning his body but I could feel my body drifting away from reality. Just imagining his body touching mine, his hands pinning mine down, Alexander just biting down on my neck.

"I kill people, I make people tell me information by hurting them." Hearing that come out of his moth made me scared and re-think about not fearing him.

"I can handle it Master Black." Alexander killed me with those eyes but I could tell he was enjoying what I was saying. I didn't mean for it to sound so sexual but my anxitey was claiming down as I was staring into his dark brown eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Come again?"

"You say you're straight. I don't believe you." I said. He took a deep breath before he moved in and placed a kiss on his lips. I was shocked but I kissed back. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Soon we had to pull away but I wanted to cry from the lost of connection on my lips.

"Let's go eat."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Me and Alexander are waiting from my Champagne while we were talking. He was telling me more about what he actually does. Nothing that I would tell my father but...

"Now I think it's only fair if you told me about your father. What he's been up too?" Alexander smriked. The waiter came back and poured some in both of our glasses.

"We are working on a mission besides this one." Like I said, I wasn't going to tell my father about this unless he used this information on us. "This mission called 67356, we are making people into mind slaves and kinda just making them do anything we want."

"What kind of things is your father making them doing?" I looked down and saw that Alexander held my hand. I couldn't help but me under his fucking spell. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Attacking others. Doing things around the house and just teaching them things no one know." I looked into Alexander dark brown eyes that are so dark they look black. No wonder my father says he had the looks to kill for.

"I see, are you guys planning to attack me?" I looked at him but that is where I pulled away. My hand was already missing the touch of his hand but I can not tell him that.

"To be honest, I don't know what my father is planning. But my guess is no. We are below you and that would just be suicide."

"That is how you grow."

"But we're not as strong as you." Alexander stopped, he got up and took a deep breath. Alexander walked over by me and grabbed my hand once again. He walked both of us over to the balcony, Alexander even pushed himself against my back as his arms wrapped around my smaller body. I now realize how big he actally is.

"Just imagine being that strong." I felt my heart do this flatter thing, like he is actually caring about me, like he really likes me. My mind is telling me something else. "The world could be ours..."

My mind is having doubts through.