Drawing Magnus

Alexander Black

Drawing Magnus

"You good now?" I haven't heard Magnus throw up in about 10 minutes but right when I said that, he threw up again.  I smriked remembering my teenage years. 

"Can you not talk through the door?" Magnus said, his voice sounds in distress and like he was crying.  I took a deep breath and saw that he was also sweating and with his shirt off.  I took a deep breath and walked over to the bathtub.  Magnus looks like death.  His jet black, was covering his eyes, he was crying but I could tell it was not because he was violently throwing up in the toilet but something else was bothering him.

"I hope me killing Leroy didn't traumatized you.  I throught you would be use to it." I apologize the best I could but Magnus thrown his head in the toilet bowl. 

"Well, I am a little angry at you but it didn't traumatized me.  My father has killed many people infront of me." I looked at Magnus with a sympathetic look.  I took a deep breath and got off the edge of the bathtub onto the floor. 

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, it's how I got to the top.  It's how my daughter got raised and I'm not changing it because of you."

"I'm not asking you to change. I kinda like it when you are all phyco on me.  It's kinda hot just don't do it in front of me when I had 8 shots of vodka and 5 other drinks mix it it." I looked at Magnus as he looked at me.  He's still drunk.  I smriked and nodded my head.

"What kind of Vodka?  I have like 10 different one down there." I asked. Magnus looked at me and throught about it.  I think I know which one he took and it was a bad choice on Magnus end but he will get through it.

"Stolichnaya I think it's called." Magnus said before throwing up again.  I smriked and nodded my head.  The one that kills me also.  Magnus looks at me but his small smile that was dancing on his lips made me think he was thinking dirty throughs about me.  "Are you going to do anything?  I know that I kinda crossed a boundary with you and I just wan-"

"I think this is the best punishment.  I mean, you're going to be throwing up for a few hours.  Just don't cross that boundary again." I looked into Magnus eyes and I could tell he was wanting a punishment, this sick baster.  "I'll be right back." I'm doing the opposite of a punishment but go knows I want to punish Magnus but he just nodded my head.

I grabbed a pillow, a blanket, and my journal.  I went back into the bathroom where Magnus looked like he was about to thrown up but he looked at me and smriked.  I sat down on the same spot and rest the pillow on my leg.

"Lay down." I demanded.  Magnus did as I said and I could see his smrik.  His head was towards me but I was writing down in my journal.  I was actually drawing but I didn't pay any attention to what he was doing for the first 10 minutes mostly because I was drawing him. 

"Why are you so...different with me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.  Magnus looked at me and I notice that his eyes are blue, like a baby blue that I am claiming as mine.  My eyes are dark brown but I have light brown hair.  Everything about this boy is perfect.

"I mean, you seem to be...mean.  Why are you letting me do all this stuff?  Why did you kiss me?" Magnus asked.  I throught about that for a second.  It can't be because I'm in love with him.  I find Magnus attractive but just knowing that he is Gabriel's son makes me piss off.

"I don't know...I guess I know more than you think I do." He doesn't know the full story about me and Gabriel.  I took a deep breath and continued to draw Magnus.  But I looked at Magnus to find him sleeping like a log.  I smriked and put my journal so I can play with his jet black hair.  It's not often that I feel high without really smoking.  I feel like I am on cloud 9 just being with Magnus.

Is this boy really changing me?  I feel like testing this out but he's younger than me.  Maybe when he's 18 I can finally do things to him?  I took a deep breath before getting up and picking up Magnus carefully, I grabbed my radio and was about to call in a command but I looked at Magnus.  I bent over and kissed his cheek but he woke up for a few seconds.

"Where's your phone?" I asked.  Magnus fell back asleep through.  I looked down and saw that there was something in his pants.  Thay something being his hard dick.  I took a deep breath and searched for his phone. 

I found it as I made him turn around.  I tried to open but it was a thumbprint.  I looked at Magnus and laid down so I can get close to Magnus.  I use his thumb and went to his messages to find his mother. Mackenzie.

Mother

Hey, I'm to tired to head home so I will just come home tomorrow.

"Whho are youu teting?" I looked down to see Magnus.  His arm threw themselves around me and I took a deep breath looked at his phone. He's adorable when he's half asleep and drank. 

"Your mother.  I heard what she said the last time you spent the night." Magnus looked up and me and smirked.  He got on top of me but I could feel myself losing control.  I looked him up and down.  I notice that there is a mark on his face. 

"Thhhank yoy..." Magnus said with a smrik.  I looked at him and nodded my head.

"You're welcome..." that is when Magnus took the first move and lean down to kiss me.  I felt wrong about this mostly because he is half asleep and I felt like I was taking advantage of this.  "Magnus...Please don't do this."

"I want to do this...I wanted to do this all day."