8 Shots

Magnus Rivers

8 Shots

The weekend

When I walked downstairs, I felt a buzz in my pants.  I pulled out my phone and saw that Alexander texted me.  I open up the message.

Alexander

I hope you're coming to my babygirl's party.

I need to do something, today has been a bad week.

Alright, let me make it a good week ;)

I smiled and looked around to make sure no one is still the blush on my cheeks.  My father is going to kill me but I'm going to have the best night ever. 

"You better bring back information or I'm going to beat your ass." My father walked past me with Andrew...my body tense up but I took a deep breath.  I'm a boy, I should be sacred of someone and I sure as hell not going to let someone like Andrew get the pleasure knowing that I have nightmares about the night. 

"Yes father." I responded.  I walked away but when I turn around the corner so no one can see, my body got pushed up against the wall.  It was Andrew.

"Get off me."

"I think someone wants a repeat of last weekend." Andrew bent down and kissed my neck.  I tried to pull away but Andrew pushed down on a pressure point and it made my whole body stiff so I can't move.  "I control you now, you are mine and if you think Black is going to get you...you have another thing going for you."

That is when Andrew stopped.  He just walked away like nothing happened and I am stuck in my own thoughts.  How does he know about me and Alexander?  Why does he think he can just control me like this?  Why am I getting so upset about this? 

I walked away and went to Ara's bedroom.  You can tell who is the favorite child. 

"Are you almost ready?" I asked trying not to cry.  My mind was racing with what happened just now with Andrew.  He has no right to be so rough with me.

"Yeah, just need to finish texting Alyssa." Ara said, "Can we pick her up?" She added.  I took a deep breath and looked at my little sister that is dressed like a complete whore.  Of course I won't say anything but I can still think it. 

"As long as you don't act like my sister and her friend." I said walking away.  This is going to be my little sister first high school party.  I gave up and turn back around.  "Unless you need to talk to me." I walked away than.  I went down to the garage and started up the car while I waited for Ara. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I was partying like there was no tomorrow.  I had 8 shots of this Russian Vodka and keep drinking.  I have no idea where everyone is but I need to start working.  I walked around and saw that there a secret door.  It was a bookshelf and I already see the fake.  Thanks dad.

I looked around to make sure no one is looking and stuck in.  There were stairs that lead down to a bright white hallway and right away, I knew this is a dungeon.  I took a deep breath as I saw that most of the cells where filled with people either beat up, dead, or barely alive. 

I took a deep breath and saw one of my father's business partners but he didn't look like the same as he did last month when he came over to the house.  Alexander really did a number on him.

"Master Leroy?"

"Mister Rivers?  What are you doing here?" Leroy wasn't a bad person, he hasn't done anything to me but I know he is just as powerful as anyone else.  Well, maybe not right now.

"My-my father has sent me.  What has Alexander done to you?"  I said getting up.  I went to the door but there was a fingerprint as the lock.  I took a deep breath and looked down.

"Alexander Black is not a good person.  Go, before he-"

"Too late.  You two know each other I'm guessing." I looked to find Alexander was smriking.  I shit my pants because because I am drunk as all hell right now and Alexander looked angry.  I took a deep breath and backed away.  "Did you forget I can hear everything you say?"

"Surely you don't listen to me all the time." I called him out.  Alexander smiled and walked over to the cell to open the door.  He has gloves on which gives me and off feeling. 

"Come in here." Alexander demanded.  He isn't mad at me, hell, I don't think he has any idea what he is doing.  "Now, you need to shoot Master Leroy for me.  You got that Kitten..."

"I'm not going to shoot him Alexander." I looked at him.  I looked back at Leroy and he was in pain.  He looked at me with the 'please' look.  I took a a deep breath.

"Than I will." Alexander held up the gun to Leroy head and without hesitation, Alexander pulled the trigger.  I jumped and my heart started beating a million miles per hour.  "I was expecting you to do it."

"HE HAS A FAMILY!  Why did you just do that!?" Leroy was really young, 28 to be exact but he has a wife and 2 young children.  2 boys.  Both 6.  I held my stomach and I felt all 8 shots coming back up.