Weak Spot

Magnus Rivers

Weak Spot

I walked up to Alexander's doors.  I took a deep breath and waited for someone to open the door.  I was actually surprised when I saw Alexander.  He was still in his work clothes.  I checked him out and let me tell you, I wish I was the one he is sleeping with every night. 

"So glad you could make it."

"Had to convince my mother but..." I looked at Alexander and he was obviously wanting to kiss me.  I looked around and I seem to notice that this place was quite nice.  I wonder how much this house is.  "...I have until midnight."

"Than let's get going." When I turn around I was expanding something different than just him walking away.  I was expanding at least a kiss. 

"What do you mean?  Why am I here?" I asked, I followed him to his office.  It wasn't the first time that I ended up in Alexander's office but seeing it makes me feel so powerful.  I don't know why. 

"Stop asking so many questions Kitten...trust me ok?" Alexander went over to his drink tray and started pouring 2 drinks.  I took a deep breath as I looked around his office.  The thing that stucked out the most was a black case that was right against a big window looking out to see the driveway. "Have a seat."

I looked around and found a nice comfortable black leather couch.  I sat down and took a deep breath.  I need to relax, Alexander won't do anything to me.  He would have already if that was his plan.  Alexander came back and handed me a glass that had a white liquid. 

"Grey Goose, it's amrican Vodka." I looked at the glass and took a deep breath.

"I don't drink on weekdays and I have to drive home." I said.  I set the glass down.  After a moments of silence, Alexander walked in front of me and grabbed the glass.  Alexander put the glass to my lips and smiled and I took a sip.  It was actually really good. 

"It's one glass and if you're really that fucked up, I will have one of my men drive you home." Alexander said softly as he watched me down the whole thing.  It was burning but watching Alexander smirk made me keep going.  "Good boy.  Throught I loosen you up a little bit."

"What is this about Alexander?"

"Using my first name are we Magnus?" Now I could tell Alexander had more drinks than me.  I took a deep breath and got up.  Right away, I regret that decision. Alexander was right infront of me and I could smell the mix of his cologne and alcohol.  I took a deep breath through my nose and closed my eyes so I will remember the smell.  "I have a deal for you."

"No, I am done trying to-" I got cut off but lips landing on mine.  I open my eyes to see Alexander's eyes closed.  I took a deep breath and grabbed his drink from his hands and made sure that there was no space in between us.  I closed my eyes and kissed him back to fight for dominance but he was obviously not letting me win. 

Alexander grabbed my hips and turn me around so he can sit on the couch.  But I didn't protest when Alexander put me on his lap.  I pushed my body up against his but that backfired when I felt Alexander cuffing my ass and squeezing it.  I stopped kissing him and put my hands on the back of the couch and looked at Alexander right in his eyes. 

"I know you saw the hickey...I know you were angry." Alexander whispered.  I looked away but he just made me look at him again.  "Mark me as yours darling..."

"Your wife."

"She won't say anything.  She didn't say anything about this one." Alexander pulled down his collar and I took a deep breath.  That really does pissed me off.  I am getting really territorial over Alexander and I know I need to stop.  "I will be all yours."

"You're just feeding into me." I whispered.  But my hands started to move down to his dress-shirt and started to undo the buttons.  "Because right now...all I want is you."

"All I want is you too Magnus." The way Alexander says my name is making me want to love him.  I want to know every part of him, inside and out.  I took a deep breath and rubbed my hands down his chest so I can memorize abs.  I should know better than to listen to Alexander but the way that he is holding me right now shows that he wants me.  "Now mark me as yours."

"You will never be mine." I said quietly.  But Alexander kissed my cheek and made a trial down my neck.  But I arched my back so he notice that the spot below my neck and above my collar bone was my weak point.  I let out a small mone while Alexander bites down and sucks.  I felt my dick twitch and I can not believe he is doing this.  "A-Alexander..."

His teeth where digging into my skin but the pain was actually turing me on.  I moved my whole body towards Alexander and grabbed onto his perfect brown hair.  But he seems to only bite down harder and that made my member harder. 

"Y-You need to st-stop..." I whispered just enough so Alexander can hear.  He did stop and I immediately regretted telling him to stop.

"You mine now...I want you to stop talking to my daughter...I want you to stop messing around, I need you to text me everyday."

"What about my father?" I asked.  Alexander looked at me and took a deep breath.

"You're father will never find out."