History (PT.1)

Alexander Black

History (PT.1)

I took a deep breath as I started to sit up.  I haven't talked to Magnus because all we were doing was making out.  I don't think this is anything.  We are alone, I am alone with him.  I am just feeling lonely and that is all.

"Alexander...Come back to bed." I looked back at Magnus that was half-asleep.  He was adorable.  I smriked and nodded my head.

"I'm going to go get a drink of water.  I will be right back." I said.  I got up and walked way.  I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.  I pulled out my phone.  I called my friend that is helping me with Magnus.  Maxim.

"Hey Alexander, what's up?" I took a deep breath.  I can't belive I am pushing another person away.

"We need to get this kid away from me." I said quietly.  I walked to the window that gives you a view of the mountains and my pool.

"Why?"

"I really don't want to go into it but just know that this kid needs to-"

"You're pushing this boy away.  You can't do that.  I am ok with him staying in my apartments but only if you are cool with him."  I kept quiet for a few moments.  That was the plan to let him get his own apartment when he turns 18 and I will pay for it until he can take care of himself but I can't really do that if I push him away.

"I think I'm falling for Magnus.  You out of all people know that I can't let this happen."

"You can let this happen.  You can at least try to actally-"

"He's Gabriel's Rivers Son!  I know that this is all Because of Gabriel.  I didn't even know Gabe had a son until a month ago and now I am fucking falling for the dude."  There was a moment of silence.  But now I realize why I think I am falling for him.  "You know what, Nevermind on this whole thing.  I am cutting him off.  We will talk once I'm back tommorw."

"Alexand-"

"Goodbye Maxim." I hanged up the phone and put it in my pocket.  I know that this is wrong but I just can't have this happening.  But I do need one more thing.

Magnus Rivers

I was sleeping.  I was fucking sleeping and Alexander climbed on top of me.  Not that I mind it but the fact that he started kissing me.  I open my eyes.

"Alexander...can we do this tomorrow?"

"We don't have time." Alexander whispered.  I flipped over to face Alexander and he looks pissed.  I took a deep breath and kept looking in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.  I could tell he was panicking and that he really had something to say but he just can't say that.  He won't let himself say it. 

"Do something for me baby..." Alexander just called me baby?  A pet name?  I nodded my head, Alexander moved his hand to my neck but it felt nice.  Not like my father's but like he was about to do something dirty.  "Say that you want me."

"Alexander what's going on?"

"Say that you want me Magnus."  I looked into the eyes of Alexander and my stomach dropped when I saw that he was still hiding something.  But I can't lie.

"I want you Alexander Black." I felt his hand get a little tighter and my dick was twitching from the pain.  I am getting fucking turn on.  "What is wrong?"

"Just come here." Alexander slowly moves his lips onto mine.  I grabbed onto his perfect body and just let things happen.  "I want to know what's going on.  Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened, just I'm really horny right now." I took a deep breath.  Something was wrong and he just wants me as a distraction.  He want me to help him.

"I want to help you Alexander." Alexander's movements stopped.  He was now looking into my eyes and I couldn't look away from his.  Alexander took a deep breath and looked down. 

"I throught I wanted this..."

"So there is something wrong?" I said, Alexander got off me and he took a deep breath.  "Please tell me what's wrong." 

Alexander Black looked at me with tears in his eyes.  He seem defeated and tired.  I got up and held onto his cheek. 

"As you know, me and your father had a history.  But what you don't know is the history." I looked into Alexander's eyes again and I was processing everything he was saying.