bonus chapter

y/n's POV

y/n's POV

As the sunlight peering inside my window woke me up, my eyes suddenly laid upon the ceiling, as I had no appetite to go to school nor to my part time job today. All I want to do now is to lay here in bed and do nothing.

It's been days that turned into weeks until it became months. But I still haven't forgotten how I was able to meet the sun himself, Beomgyu.

When I breathe in, I can still smell that faint scent of the perfume he always wore. I bought him bottle after bottle of the same perfume but he never once complained me to buy him something else. I can still picture him sitting there on the sofa while he waits for the food to get ready. The coffee he always make for me every morning. I looked at the clothes I bought for him hanging there on the closet waiting to see him wearing those outfits again.

I still glance on the left side of my bed, half-expecting that one day he'll come back and lay there beside me once again.

Every day, I'm trying so hard not to feel lonely, not to feel sad that the guy who once made me happy was no longer here beside me. But it's difficult. Everything inside this apartment reminds a memory.

I miss him.

After he gave color to my world, I'd never appreciate all of its' glory not until I noticed he was gone. After not having the ability to be able to see all the hues the world has to offer, I've forgotten what it was like to see nothing but shades of white and tints of black all day long.

"Beomgyu, did you know that the sun is a star?" I mumbled at no one in particular, still looking at the ceiling of my apartment.

"There are billions of stars out there but you were everyone's favorite." I smiled as an unexpected tear came falling down my still drowsy eyes.

In the middle of my emotional breakdown, I was disrupted by all the noises and loud thuds outside. That made me forced myself to stand up and looked outside the window. Too much to my surprise the people outside were still at a chaos, that made my eyes squinted in confusion.

Soon, I realized the darkness looming the atmosphere and my surrounding even if it's already 7 o'clock in the morning. My head tilted up until my eyes glued up above the clouds that was filled with nothing but darkness. "The sun... it stopped rising... again"

A loud scream was heard, followed by another scream and loud yells of people outside as they were pointing up above the sky as they saw a clear meteor falling down exactly at my direction. My eyes widened, as I hurriedly run towards the closet and hide, for the impact of the meteor might be detrimental.

But after waiting for a couple of minutes, nothing sounded like it was ruined or destroyed. But I heard a soft thud coming particularly at the center of my room. I slowly stood up and reveal myself away from hiding in the closet.

As my eyes widened, when I saw a naked man standing right in front of me. My heart pounded and I felt that in every breath I took, there was a clear feeling of excitement and anticipation as the naked man turned his back to face me and smiled brightly as the sun, "Beomgyu..." I called his name.

" I called his name

a/n: END END FINALLY >< This was honestly a Huening Kai fanfiction. But I noticed I haven't written a bg ff so I ended up making him as the main lead hehe ^^ anyways, this plot literally just came into my mind while I was still working/writing my other yeonjun ff which was 15 reasons not to die. There was a chapter there (if i'm not mistaken, it was chapter 3) that i wrote the symbolic means of sunrise to people. Then boom! When the sun stopped rising created by yours truly lmao HAHAHA btw, thank you so much for reading, ily all fam ಥ_ಥ

until the next Choi Beomgyu fanfiction begins!

goodbye!

-🐝