11

On the other hand, y/n was casually walking outside, feeling like her head was floating in the sky, body though felt nothing as she looked at her surrounding looming with complete darkness

On the other hand, y/n was casually walking outside, feeling like her head was floating in the sky, body though felt nothing as she looked at her surrounding looming with complete darkness. All she could see was blurred silhouettes of strangers that was walking across her, during this moment of darkness, all she wants now is for the sun to start rising again.

As she walks down the street, hands in her pockets, she stopped on her path when someone bumped into her from behind. "I'm sorry!"

Looking at that someone who quickly apologized as soon as he bumped into her, y/n's eyes squinted when he saw Huening Kai in a hurry to the point he didn't even noticed that it was her that he bumped into. "Huening Kai!" she called his name but it either he didn't heard it since he's now meters away from her running, or he just didn't look back on purpose.

Her eyes squinted as her head tilted in confusion looking at Huening Kai's back and watching him run away at full speed. When she looked back to the direction where he came from, her eyes widened when she saw Beomgyu running as well towards her direction. As Beomgyu held her hand and dragged her along running.

"Yah! Where are we going?" y/n shouted as she shoved Beomgyu's hand away from her, but he didn't removed nor let go of it. He was still holding her hand as they both run to follow the direction where Huening Kai ran off.

Her eyes diverted up to the guy beside her, running hand in hand as the strong wind stroke the handsome guy's golden brown hair, as she looked away trying to hide her face that is now starting to heat up in shame realizing that she was staring at him for a couple of seconds now. For a little while of running, y/n already got used to how the warmth of his hand enclosed to her hand, until Beomgyu stopped running.

Following Huening Kai, they watched him walk inside a public hospital which they soon decided to follow him inside. Seeing him all worried as he asked a certain room to one of the nurses in the counter before running at full speed again which they soon followed his steps.

y/n and Beomgyu noticed how the hospital seemed to be all busy today. Nurses and doctors running as they got called over the speaker attached onto the corner ceiling of every hallway, as well as the patients that kept on coming inside and crying for help. y/noticed, that all of these patients are mostly children and they only have the same reason why they went here in the hospital, "why are they all seemed having a hard time to walk?"

Beomgyu looked at y/n after asking that question he noticed out of all the young patients who are helplessly crying while enduring the pain.

"Lack of sunlight exposure can cause human bones to soften and weakens, prolonged Vitamin D deficiency that we mostly gain from the sun" y/n explained why this strange thing is happening in the hospital, and what she said explains why most the patients have been enduring the pain and having the hard time to walk nor move.

Beomgyu's eyes roamed around the spacious hallway that was filled with crowd, seeing how people suffered just because of the sun stopped rising is what made him more guilty. But he knew he can't go back fulfilling the role of being the sun for now. At least not now.

"They only need sunlight, right?" Beomgyu asked y/n, which made her eyes shifted up to him, seeing him looking at his surrounding.

"I don't really know.. but the sunlight will help" y/n answered back as her eyes widened when Beomgyu suddenly held her hand tight as he pulled her along, dragging her into a hallway that ensued with comfortable silence as it is only the two of them around the white stark hallway.

"Why did you brought me here?" she asked him, trying her best not to sound mad and be calm as possible.

Beomgyu let go of her hand as he raised both of his hands lowly across his stomach which made y/n looked up at him with the same confusion clearly visible on her face. What made her more confused is when Beomgyu slowly closed his eyes, as he breathed out heavily. "W-what are you doing-"

y/n stopped talking mid sentence, her confused eyes changed in instance, now covering in shocked when she saw how his hands glow brightly as a star, a curved ball formed on his palm, a fiery-like ball which was gloriously hot to touch. The brightness his hands and the little golden ball caused was enough for her eyes to forced shut in blindness. But even when she closed her eyes shut, there are still a blot of brightness penetrating. The brightness of his hands lasted for a minute, until she noticed that the blinding brightness was no longer there.

She opened her eyes, still dizzy and sight in a blur as she tried to look up to Beomgyu's face. Soon enough after a couple of seconds, her sight became more steady and clear as she was finally able to see his face clearer. Just to find out that Beomgyu is now wearing the same bright smile on his face as if nothing happened and as if he didn't do anything that was beyond her expectation.

"W-what is that?" y/n's mouth agape in mixed amusement and confusion, still looking down to his hands, trying to figure out what he did and what's the trick behind it.

Beomgyu didn't say any word, needless to say he only smiled at her, held her hand once again as he pulled her along out from the silent hallway. Once they walked together towards the main hallway in which they saw a lot of patients groaning in pain earlier, much to her surprise, that her surrounding suddenly changed. From people crying while enduring the ache of their weaken bones to people now seemingly shocked as well that they are no longer feeling the pain on every part of their body. All changed in an instance after what Beomgyu did.

y/n looked at him, with the same shocked and confused look on her face. She was about to ask him how did that happened and what exactly happened, but she didn't had the chance to speak when someone called their names from behind "y/n! Beomgyu! My sister is okay now! I think something miraculous happened!"

Both of them turned their back to face Huening Kai who's now smiling widely after knowing that his sister is now okay. Beomgyu smiled back at him and chuckled as he simply said, "Good to hear that"

While Huening Kai and Beomgyu are talking about how his sister miraculously stopped groaning in pain just a few minutes ago, y/n was still staring up at the smiling Beomgyu. She was the only one who saw it, and even Huening Kai have no clue that the miracle he said was all because of Beomgyu.

The memory of how Beomgyu claimed that 'he's the sun' echoed in her head repeatedly, the day in which he told her that he's the sun and she didn't believed him. And now, he proved her that he really is the sun, the glowing bright medallion of the morning who suddenly stopped rising.

......