01

Every day, I always meet and bump into different people. Some are in a hurry, some are seemingly just walking in a mall while overlooking at their environment around them, but most of them are just like me. An ordinary person who doesn't care about what's happening in our surrounding if it doesn't seem to affect us at all. I don't hate people, I just probably don't like interacting with them at all. Because I do think that there's something more to do that is much better than talking with random people.

I looked up at the sky, seeing how the weather changed in instant from a bright and sunny day to a stormy cloudy one. All people across my path doesn't seem to expect the sudden change of weather today as well, they are all walking fast swiftly beside me, as they are all scared of being soaked under the rain. While I'm still walking in a normal pace, not really caring if I get soaked or not. Besides, I'm on my way home now, it really doesn't matter at all.

Under the dark clouds looming around the atmosphere, I know that the sun is hiding behind it. But I don't get it as well, why does the sun have to hide whenever it rains? Does the sun is like those ordinary people that is afraid of getting soaked too?

Walking for about 15 minutes and riding a bus on the way home, it's clearly had been an hour now since the weather changed and the clouds went darker. I'm surprised that raindrops aren't still dropping by now, when in fact drizzle should supposed to be pouring by now, but it didn't. The weather is indeed unpredictable no matter how much professionals try to use every probability for the weather forecast.

On my way home, I noticed that the sky was getting a lot more darker than the usual dark clouds we always see whenever it will about to rain or there is a storm coming. It's still 5 o'clock in the afternoon, yet, the darkness already loomed around making the atmosphere give some chilly scary vibes.

"Is the sun playing hide and seek?" I asked in confusion, as I noticed that there's no light beneath the sky, there's no blot of sunlight that was visible in the eye. There's nothing but darkness.

.......

I woke up by the sound of loud blaring honk of a car outside that made me jolted up in shocked. I was forced to open my eyes as I sat up on my bed and saw the clock turning exactly 7 o'clock in the morning. I was scratching my eyes to make me feel less drowsy, but loud yells and honking of cars outside is what made me stopped in curiosity.

I found myself forcing to stand up as I headed towards the window and moved the curtains on the side to peak outside. I saw a lot of people outside, panicking, a chaos that I have only once seen today. But what I'm surprised the most is when I saw the outside surrounding with full darkness, that only the lights from the headlights of every car outside, the lights on the pillar post and the light brought by the moon were the only ones who gave light beyond darkness.

Soon enough I realized, that it was already morning. It was supposed to be morning, but where's the sunlight? Where's the sun who always had been waking me up every morning by his rays penetrating on every curtains inside my room?

The sun... it's gone. The sun just stopped rising.

.....