08

Amidst the sounds of blaring shelves and push carts bumping into each other and the people surrounding her having a commotion fighting over some food stocks that are starting to get out of stock

Amidst the sounds of blaring shelves and push carts bumping into each other and the people surrounding her having a commotion fighting over some food stocks that are starting to get out of stock. y/n lost sight of Beomgyu, as the people surrounding her kept on pushing her away from the area where she left him.

"Beomgyu!!" she yelled as she roamed her eyes around the spacious supermarket that was filled with nothing but chaos.

She cursed mentally, after feeling the burden that she have to search for him all over the chaotic supermarket as if she's looking for her son that was lost gone inside in it. She bumped into the people that kept blocking her way, she even got pushed a several times but nothing can stop her from finding the lost Beomgyu. Her conscience won't take it if something bad happened to him amidst agreeing with the deal of letting him live with her for a couple of days.

Feeling slightly less nervous and a little more irritated after wandering around the supermarket to search for Beomgyu, she finally gave up, when she realized that finding him only earner her some few bruises and wounds due to the people pushing and squeezing her earlier. Sighing loudly, she decided to keep her focus on buying groceries more than finding him, since she knew that Beomgyu won't wander around the supermarket and do something crazy. Or at least, that's what she thought.

.....

Meanwhile, when Beomgyu got lost inside the spacious chaotic supermarket, he tried to find y/n but failed to do so. While innocently walking inside the unfamiliar place he was into, there were a couple of people who bumped into him but failed to apologize to him. Neither way, he didn't care at all, instead he just kept on walking and wandering around trying to find where y/n is.

Seeing a door in front of him, he thought he finally find the way where he could see y/n. But when he opened it, it was the other way around. Once he opened the door, he heard a small bell letting out a soprano chime as his eyes were filled with confusion as he roamed his eyes around seeing the parking lot of the supermarket and a bit peaceful more than what's happening in the inside.

"Is this the exit?" He mumbled to himself, he was about to walk inside of the supermarket again but someone hurriedly walked passed him and even accidentally pushed him that made him left no choice but to step backwards and found himself outside the supermarket.

Beomgyu roamed his eyes around the spacious parking lot, as the darkness was still completely looming around the atmosphere in this supposed to be bright morning. Until something from the corner of his eyes caught his attention. A little girl sitting behind the pole crying as she was hugging her teddy bear.

Soon enough, Beomgyu found himself now in front of the crying little girl as he sat down to level himself to her. "Are you lost little girl?" (a/n: aR3 yoU l0s+ baBy gurl?)

The little girl removed her hands from her face, but she still kept on sobbing as her eyes laid upon the handsome guy that is now sitting across her that she can even see how much worry was visible in his eyes. She sniffled as she nodded, "My mom was inside the supermarket. And I got lost so I went here. But it's too dark" she cried once again, as Beomgyu panicked when it was his first time encountering this kind of situation and he wasn't aware what he's supposed to do to make her stop from crying.

Beomgyu tried to calm her down by patting her shoulder and even stroking her hair softly, however, it didn't stopped the little girl from crying. Until he found an idea, that maybe, just maybe be enough for her to stop crying. He raised his left hand lightly, as it shined bright automatically which made the little girl's tears dried up all of a sudden as her mouth was agape, amazed to what she's seeing.

"you're shining! Brighter as the sun!" she clapped, as her voice was filled with amusement. Soon enough, her sad lonely face earlier faded until it changed into a smiling bright one, still staring at the bright shining hand of Beomgyu.

His hand kept on shining with casual elegance, like a glowing medallion in his right hand. The sun is in his hand.. that was the first thing that came through the little girl's mind. It was a dazzle splendour experience, that even if it's almost blinding her eyes in brightness, she couldn't help but to stare at it for the whole minute.

But to her disappointment, Beomgyu lowered his hand as it stopped brighting. "You can't look at the sun for too long... the radiation it brings will affect your eyes" The little girl pouted in dismay which made Beomgyu laughed as she messed with the little girl's soft short hair.

.......

It's been almost 30 minutes of waiting, and no one was still coming to pick up the little girl. But with that span of time, her and Beomgyu already had a long conversation and talked about a few things already. The little girl also finds him weird at the same time, since even if she's younger, she have more knowledge than him as he kept on asking about the things that was unfamiliar to his vocabulary.

"I also went to the beach last summer! With my family!" The little girl cheerfully said as her lips kept on growing wider as she remembered how her last out of town turned out.

Beomgyu's eyes squinted in confusion once again, and asked, "Family? What is that?"

"The people you mostly spend time with! The people in your house is your family!" The little girl proudly explained with a gritted triumphant smile.

He looked down anxiously, and placed his index finger under his chin as he mumbled weakly, "y/n is my family?"

"My family consists my father who was the one working for us to make money... then my mother was the one taking care of me and doing chores in the house... and lastly... me! Their baby!" She cheerfully added, which made Beomgyu nodded as his mouth agape in amusement, finally understanding what the so called 'family' is.

Beomgyu was about to speak, but he stopped when they both looked at the door being opened abruptly and revealing an older lady carrying a bunch of groceries with worried filled in her eyes. "Mom!!" The little girl that was beside Beomgyu stood up as she rushed towards her mother who's now also happy to see her.

They hugged each other, as Beomgyu saw them talking with each other that was beyond his hearing so he didn't heard what they had been talking about at all. Until the little girl pointed at his direction, particularly at him.

Her mom approached Beomgyu, bowed politely at him as she thanked him for comforting her daughter when she's not there to do it for her own daughter. Beomgyu bowed politely as well, as he smiled welcomely.

"Goodbye June" Beomgyu bid his goodbye with the little girl, as he messed up with her hair for the last time. The little girl named June, was more than surprised to hear him saying her name when in fact she didn't even talked about that earlier. She was about to ask him how he was able to get her name, but her mom already started walking as she had left no choice but to follow her.

"Mom... that guy is weird." the little girl whispered to her mom referring to Beomgyu who's now sitting on the same position they were once sitting at earlier, waiting for y/n outside. "But he's handsome! I want to marry him!"

......