15

When y/n laid her eyes open first thing in the morning, she thought she already got used to waking up knowing there's a handsome young man sleeping beside her in her room, peacefully and harmlessly sleeping

When y/n laid her eyes open first thing in the morning, she thought she already got used to waking up knowing there's a handsome young man sleeping beside her in her room, peacefully and harmlessly sleeping. But that's only what she thought. Her cheeks were burning and heating up as soon as she noticed Beomgyu's face bursting out upon her close to her face as she woke up, which made an unsettling feeling brewing inside her stomach.

Which at first she only thought that's only because she was hungry, "Stop!!" she refused to believe that some crazy thing was clearly happening to her just because of Beomgyu's effortless doings. She couldn't believe that the once weird guy who just happened to accidentally popped out inside her room one day is now making her heart went crazy and wild. Which is a bit unusual for her since no creature made her feel that way before.

Staring at the handsome boy who's looking harmless while he sleeps, y/n couldn't help but to awe at the view upon her. The sun became a human, and is now sleeping beside her. What much delusionary fictitious scene could she ever ask for more than this?

While no one knows why did the sun stopped rising, while no one knows where did the sun go. And no one knows when will the sun start rising again or whether it will ever come back to normal. Here she is, staring at the Sun close in front of her.

"Do all celestial creatures were really handsome like this?" She asked herself, not noticing she said that out loud as she was focusing on scanning Beomgyu's face. Thinking that all celestial thing in and out of earth were made handsome and beautiful if given a chance yo be a human with two feet and two arms, whether the moon, the clouds, the rain and the planets are this handsome too.

"Yes" someone just answered.

"Really?" y/n didn't even noticed that someone just answered the question she was supposed to only keeping by herself.

"Hm yes! But I'm the most handsome, I think?" too much to her surprise and expectation, it took her a whole minute to realize and processed it in her mind that Beomgyu is now up awake, staring at her the whole time as she stares at his face, answering the question she just accidentally said out loud.

Her eyes completely widened, as she pushed Beomgyu too hard which made him rolled over the bed until he reaches the cliff end. Thankfully, he got the chance to held onto the bed board to support himself from further falling.

"Y-yah! You're awake!?" And I didn't even noticed!? She was barely screaming in her mind. Sitting up on her bed as she scold Beomgyu to somehow change the topic.

"Yeah, your face was up too close I even thought I was dreaming once I woke up"  he innocently said, not really aware that what he said made y/n cleared her throat nervously and felt an unsettling feeling inside her chest.

So in order for her to get away with it, she forced herself to stand up from laying on the bed as she told him, "Get up, it's already morning"

"But why there's no sunlight?" He asked peeking outside the curtain from the window.

"Ahm because you're the sun, sir? And you're here sleeping instead of giving light to people" she sarcastically said, which made Beomgyu awkwardly scratched the back of his head as she heard him laughing awkwardly.

"When will you come back to being the Sun, anyways?" she asked out of nowhere, walking towards the window as she brushed away the curtains and open the door of the window to feel some fresh air coming from the outside.

As she looked upon to the view bursted upon her once she opened the window, she heard Beomgyu answering, "Well I don't know"

"You'll miss me if I go back up there" her head automatically tilted as she looked back on him, showing that same innocent look on his face. Beomgyu didn't even say that in annoying tone, or a teasing one but y/n defensively denied it, rolling her eyes saying, "Tsk, As if!"

Beomgyu only looked up to her, and just smiled as he turned his back and face the other way. Walking outside of her room leaving her with something heavy carrying inside her chest ever since she realized that Beomgyu is right. She might have not admit it verbally, but it bothers her that she knew one day. Beomgyu have to leave, and have to come back to where he came from.

......