10

"a baby" She wiped off the beads of sweat that was starting to form right in the corner of her forehead as what Beomgyu said made her a bit awkward and nervous

Hearing it from a guy, leaving alone with her was something that could explain what she has been feeling right now. And to think that it does seems like he doesn't know what he's talking about, no idea what that baby and family thing is. Just a tactless human being saying whatever that came out from his head.

The chime of her doorbell ringing throughout her apartment made her able to breathe out of this suffocating and awkward atmosphere that mentally thanked that person who rang the doorbell for saving her from that situation. Bringing her feet out of the standing position she was into earlier as she opened the door revealing a Huening Kai with his bright smile on his face. For the first time, y/n felt thankful that she saw Huening Kai at this very perfect timing. "Thank you"

Huening Kai's eyes squinted as soon as he saw y/n thanking him and even smiling as if she's so happy to see him, which made his heart soon pounded and heart swell with joy.  

"I'll just take a moment outside" y/n smiled at him with her forced smile that was obviously made out of mixed awkwardness and nervousness, as she pointed out the outside and head outside her apartment. She even pushed Huening Kai inside and closed the door, leaving Huening Kai all alone with the weird guy named Beomgyu.

Huening Kai was all confused at the sudden action of his friend, but when he turned his back around to face the other side, he saw Beomgyu pointing at his chin and looking at the ceiling as if he's thinking something, and just by looking at him made Huening Kai think that he's the one behind y/n weird action earlier.

"Hey, what happened?" Huening Kai head towards Beomgyu's direction who's now still sitting comfortably on the couch, as a plastic of his personal stuffs was on top of his lap.

Beomgyu didn't answered, as he was still looking at the ceiling while pouting in concentration which made Huening Kai even more confused. Huening Kai already gave up as he knew that there's no chance on hearing an explanation from this guy or even a slight detail from him. He was about to rush towards the table were all the groceries y/n bought were on top it, but he stopped walking mid way when Beomgyu suddenly asked,  "psst. How can I make a baby?"

"w-what!?" The same look on y/n's face earlier were clearly visible and resembling to Huening Kai's face right now.

"How can I make a baby?" an innocent Beomgyu asked once again.

Huening Kai cleared his throat, clearly have no idea how to answer and what to answer to the question Beomgyu is trying to seek.
"t-that's not just something only you can make!"