16

The golden-brown haired boy lifted an envelope from his pocket and plopped it over y/n's patiently awaiting palm

The golden-brown haired boy lifted an envelope from his pocket and plopped it over y/n's patiently awaiting palm. When the tip of the envelope touched her flesh, her eyes began squinting at the thing Beomgyu just gave. Before jumping into conclusions, she opened the envelope and much to her surprise, it was something more than she imagined.

"Money?" she asked loudly, with the same confused look on her face.

"Yes! I earned it!" Beomgyu proudly said with the same bright smile crept on his face, looking excited while staring at y/n's reaction the moment he gave the money he earned just for her. Or should I say the money he made (?)

"How did you--"

"You'll no longer need to work for yourself y/n! I'll work for you!"  cheerfully, the innocent man said.

y/n looked at him, but this time, the look on her face says everything. Says that she's confused and somehow embarrassed at the same time. Which made Beomgyu's genuine smile fades slowly as he realized y/n is not happy not like what he imagined her reaction will he once he made that money.

"You do know that this money will only last for two days or so, right? And where did you even earned this from? I never saw you work nor go out from the apartment to look for a job" y/n asked with her tone filled with confusion, sliding the money back inside the envelope Beomgyu gave her.

When Beomgyu didn't answered for a couple of seconds, y/n began worrying as she looked up to Beomgyu only to find out he's now pouting disappointedly and even his eyes are now nearly in tears which made y/n's eyes widened. "Wait! Don't cry---"

"Look, I am thankful that you're trying to help me gain money.... but like where did you earned this from? Anyways, thank you for this. This helps a lot" y/n smiled appreciatively, which made Beomgyu's smile grew back from its' proper wideness earlier knowing that he succeeded helping y/n to earn money.

y/n never really cared whether all the money she was spending right now came from her own savings, and she never really asked for a help from Beomgyu nor expect one since he's some innocent guy who proclaimed that he's the sun so never she had ever imagined he will give her money not until today.

"Did you went stripping?" Her eyes widened, as she realized there's a possibility that he became a stripper just for him to earn money.

"Stripping?--"

"Are you going to a sugar mommy while I'm asleep?" She asked with her eyes still wide open, refusing to believe that what she's thinking and imagining were all right.

An uncomfortable silence fell in between them, as they were just looking into each other's eyes. Beomgyu's confused while y/n's are widely dispersed. The look on Beomgyu's face just tells y/n that he didn't really seemed to get what she had been asking, nor how to answer the questions she threw.

"Tsk nevermind. Just don't do something stupid" y/n looked away with her heating cheeks, as she put the envelope which contains money that Beomgyu 'earned' on top of the table.

Beomgyu was enough satisfied to see her accepting the money he earned. The smile on his face was too wide, that it will probably take time to tame. Beomgyu turned his back to face y/n again who's now heading towards the window and brushing the curtains open. "I can give you money anytime you want! I'll work for you from now on"

y/n stopped opening the windows after what she heard from Beomgyu. She knew he probably just said that because of excitement that he gained money for the first time and gave money to her to help her with the financial necessities they need, but it keeps on giving her the biggest impact whenever he says something like that.

"But only for temporary"

From the very beginning when the first time she knew he was the Sun. She already hypothesized that everything from Beomgyu is only for temporary and she shouldn't get used to what happiness he brought. But hearing it from him, makes it even more painful to the point she doesn't even want to hear it even further.

"You know, I still have to come back to where I came from" Beomgyu smiled while scratching the back of his head, and once y/n turned her back to face him. His arm slowly went down, as his awkward smile started fading.

Based on how serious y/n's face shows, it made Beomgyu a bit nervous. It's not the first time he saw her this serious since he always knew her as the girl with a calm demeanor one. But this time, something inside him just made him nervous, something from the atmosphere made him feel that way.

"Why did you even came here in the first place?" y/n suddenly asked, trying to change the subject.

"Why did you even stopped rising?" she added, pertaining to the Sun who's now standing in front of her.

The silence in between them went even thinner. No one wants to break the silence as if both of them were already satisfied to the silence both of them brought. Not until Beomgyu decided to speak to answer the question she threw.

"You need someone to enlighten your world. But you never accepted anyone even your friends. So I'm here"

"So are you telling me, you stopped rising and you stopped taking the responsibility of being the Sun. Just because of me?" y/n sarcastically asked, never really imagining hearing a 'yes' or seeing him nod. But he did, which made y/n's laugh faded in an instant.

Beomgyu nodded without any hesitation, just to answer y/n's question.

Without any word, y/n's eyes widened when Beomgyu is now right in front of her, pulling her into a tight warm embrace that made her heart race faster than a marathoner. A tear came out from the corner of her eyes, without any hint of it falling unexpectedly when he heard him mumbling something hat made her fell into tears... "I'm here now, y/n. You're not alone anymore"

The Sun was right in front of her, even hugging him warm and cozy. And before she could hug him back and place her hands on top of his back, something out of her mind says, Please stay... but she have no courage to hug him back, let alone ask him to stay with her forever.

........