18

Morning came, and the skies finally calmed down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Morning came, and the skies finally calmed down. But as usual, the sun is still not rising. Another morning filled with darkness. And compared to how chaotic it was when the first day of the sun stopped rising, people became more and more getting used to it now. As if they were no longer expecting that one day, the sun will suddenly began rising again.

y/n decided to go for buying groceries today, since the stock in her apartment were no longer sufficient for a whole week. She even dragged Beomgyu along with her to help her carry the grocery bags when she finished buying. When they arrived in the supermarket, y/n stopped walking and facing Beomgyu before heading inside.

"You stay here outside. you might get lost again. I'll be back" y/n said as she pointed the waiting shed outside the supermarket, signalling Beomgyu to sit there and wait for her outside.

Beomgyu soon followed what she said without any hesitation. He headed towards the waiting shed, as y/n walked inside the supermarket once she saw he's already sitting comfortably alone in the dark. Feeling pity that she had to leave him there alone, she quickly moved and rapidly finished buying some goods so Beomgyu will no longer have to wait for long.

While Beomgyu awaits patiently on the waiting shed for y/n, after 10 minutes of waiting outside, someone around y/n's age suddenly appeared right beside him.

"Did your parents left you here, too?" the girl asked which made Beomgyu looked at her with disbelief and mixed of confusion.

"Parents?"

"They left me here too, because it was too crowdy inside" the girl shrugged, pointing at the supermarket which soon made Beomgyu looked at the direction she was pointing at.

"Are you with your mom?"

"No-- y/n is not my----" he didn't even had the chance to complete his sentence when the talkative girl asked a question one more time...

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Beomgyu's eyes squinted in confusion to what she asked, even looking at her and seeing her smiling widely at him. Obviously flirting.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes! You know, someone you like. Or probably someone you are in love with?" The girl asked, even tucking strands of hair behind her ears in a feminine manner. And Beomgyu as an innocent child who never knew whether a girl is flirting on him or not didn't even noticed the way the girl make herself cute in front of him.

Beomgyu's eyes squinted even more confusedly, not really getting what the girl had been asking. Too busy being confused, Beomgyu didn't noticed that y/n is now in front of them, glaring down at him.

"Aigo~ the groceries are so heavy!" y/n gave all the grocery bags to Beomgyu and thankfully, he caught it all. Even confusedly looking at her once he found out the groceries aren't that heavy at all.

"These aren't heavy tho--- wait y/n!" Beomgyu quickly stood up from his sit when y/n suddenly turned her back and started walking away from him. He even heard the girl earlier calling him and even saying goodbye, but Beomgyu just ignored her and focused on following y/n's footsteps.

While y/n was walking freely without anything on her hands and Beomgyu was struggling to carry all the grocery bags on his hands, Beomgyu was feeling worried to the unbeatable silence fell between them, feeling like there was a barrier in between that was blocking them from further talking to each other. "y/n--"

"Don't go talking to someone you don't even know!" y/n bursted out, as she stopped walking to face Beomgyu.

y/n stopped for a moment of seconds after realizing what she just complained to the guy she don't even have controlled with. She was basically asking Beomgyu to stop talking to strangers when in fact she knew she have no rights. While she was looking straight onto Beomgyu's confused and startled face, she looked away and coughed.

"Hmm! I won't" y/n's head tilted after hearing what Beomgyu said without thinking twice nor hesitating. She looked up at him, and seeing him smiling widely as he obediently follows whatever y/n tells him to do is what made her relieve somehow.

"Tsk" she refused to stare longer at him, by grabbing two bags of groceries away from Beomgyu's hands to help him carry it. And began walking again towards their home.

As they walk along the ever-long street, Beomgyu wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings, instead he was just staring at y/n who's now walking a meter away from him. Thinking about what the girl asked earlier, he asked all of a sudden "y/n... what is love?"

"what?"

"Someone asked me who I am in love with. I can't answer since I don't know what love is." he said shyly but at the same time in a confused manner.

y/n already thought of the idea that that someone he was talking about who asked him that question might be the girl he was talking to earlier. She couldn't believe how innocent he was that he can't even notice a girl who was obviously around their age is flirting with him. But to be honest, she's somehow hoping he will stay as innocent as he is right now.

"That someone was only asking who do you probably like, someone who makes you smile, flustered and make you happy even in just small things. Someone who you want to be with for the rest of your life" y/n, still not in a good mood answered.

"Really?" Beomgyu asked looking down in disbelief.

y/n only nodded, as she was still on a process of being annoyed to the girl earlier. Even wanting to ask personal questions like that when in fact she didn't even have the guts to ask Beomgyu those kinds of questions.

Soon enough, y/n noticed that Beomgyu was no longer following her until she stopped walking and face him just to see that he just stopped walking and now looking all down. As he says, "Then you're the one I like"

y/n almost choke on her own saliva after hearing what Beomgyu said even eyes all widened in shock to what he said.

"You're the one I am in love with"

........