I rubbed the back of my neck and walked to take a seat on the bench as I drink my water. Gulping down my water and my sorrows.

there no time to be sad or think of memories when I start school in a couple of hours. I grabbed my belongings and headed towards the door I cast my eyes to the floor as a forced habit. Only to end up bumping into someone and I stumbled back.

"whoa sweetheart you okay," I looked up seeing a group of three boys stare down at me taking in my entire just making me feel self-conscious. I noticed it was the same group of boys that were with gio that night.

"i-im sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I explained but they waved it off. "it okay doll no worries um you're new here? " A boy with blonde hair spoke, he was tall over six feet blonde hair blue eyes, and dimples.

"yea I just moved in," I replied and he nodded I looked over to the two other boys he was with, another had brownish blonde hair his eyes were green and his jawline was sharp. and lastly, the boy was brown skin, freckles, and low cut. Just to say they were all very handsome.

"well um bye," I spoke after a moment of silence their eyes were making me nervous I walked away time to get out of these clothes.

~~

slipping on my converses and I see my phone buzzing on the side table, grabbing it I see my brother Ace calling I rolled my eyes but answer the phone.

"Are you okay,"  he asked as the phone connected.

"What happened to hello, how are you or good morning, my beautiful little sister," I teased making him groan.

"good morning ivory now are you okay," he asked again. I sighed placing the phone between my shoulder and ear as I slipped my other shoe on.

"yes im okay, im getting ready for my classes," I answered shifting the phone to my other ear.

"well did you sleep well and are you eating okay matter of fact I should just come to see you im on my way," he rushed out making me sigh.

Ace is always overprotected, I can understand why in his words I'm reckless and he the oldest so he feels like it is his responsibility. But they think im out of control and still see me as a seven-year-old girl.

"Ace im fine please believe me if I need you I will call you I promise now let me finish getting ready," I pleaded

"fine have a good day," he gave in I smiled and wished him well before ending the call.

I wanted to look presentable I had my outfit for today on.

I had done my normal makeup and I curl my hair even though the curls will drop in the next hour

Grabbing my belongings I headed out the door and down to the parking garage. I dont drive around much but I have a car when I need it, I drive a black Audi R8 as I drove out the garage I didn't miss the four races cars in the private parking one was matte black and the others were white, grey and dark blue. I wonder who they belong to.