Bang! An air cannon smashed a huge chuck of concrete. Lian Yufan was crushed under it, dead or alive. Destroyer 217 soared towards Huan Zixu and waved his hands. A long pole axe appeared in his hands. He aimed it at Huan Zixu. "I know you've lost your ability, but I'm still not going to listen to a word you say. What would I do if I accidentally got tricked by you again?"

Then he swung the pole axe. A wind blade many times stronger than before flew out, cleaving towards the two wholly defenseless people. Feng Kui found the strength somewhere to press down with his hand, of which only five fingers of metal bone remained, holding down Huan Zixu, who was still standing. He used his large body to shield Huan Zixu, though who knew whether this wind blade would cut right through his body to Huan Zixu.

Destroyer 217 smiled faintly. The Protector with the assembly power had lost his combat ability. If he only took out Huan Zixu and Feng Kui, he could say he had accomplished his mission. But just as the wind blade was about to hit Feng Kui's spine, an alloy rib shot out from Feng Kui's back. Immediately after, countless ribs shot out, merging with his spine. Almost instantly, Feng Kui turned into a pure metal armed vehicle. The awful wind blade only made a faint imprint on the armed vehicle.

"How could this be? Hasn't Feng Kui lost the System?" Destroyer 217 was alarmed and let off dozens of wind blades in a row.

The armed vehicle stood up into a roughy ten meter high enormous mechanical skeleton. He waved a hand and scattered the wind blades. Feng Kui, who had passed 199 levels, may not have had that much fighting value, and his combat methods were extremely unitary. But he was definitely the leveler with the strongest defensive abilities in the Clearing League. He was a lump of iron that couldn't be melted, softened, broken, or shattered. If he had determined to protect someone, then no one would hurt that person.

And the person he protected was Huan Zixu, the person no one in the Clearing League wanted to have anything to do with, the person Destroyer 217 had wanted to kill on contact. Ding! A coin bounced off Feng Kui and into Destroyer 217's air shield. A drop of water wet the hair of the Destroyer, who had all along been protected by air from the rain. His air shield had vanished.

"What's going on? Your 'false exchange' should only be able to change people's thoughts!" Destroyer 217 looked in fright at Huan Zixu, who was standing firmly on the metal skeleton's shoulder.

"I also think it's strange." A cold smile flashed through Huan Zixu's eyes. "I suddenly had my power removed, and now it's suddenly been restored, and my origin ability and initial item have suddenly fused. The clearer really is using me as a chess piece to deal with the System. It's a very unpleasant feeling having everything about you controlled by someone else."

On the point of death, Huan Zixu and Feng Kui had both felt the existence of the rules. They were probably the ones who reacted fastest. As soon as they noticed that their powers had returned, they had entered battle mode. Feng Kui's origin ability and initial item had been unified long ago. He had entered battle mode even faster than Huan Zixu.

Huan Zixu, on the other hand, had taken a bit of time to adjust to his new ability. For the levelers, the System had forced apart the abilities of the bodies and the power of their souls. In battle, Huan Zixu had always had a sense of sluggishness. Now his power had entirely merged, filling Huan Zixu with happy surprise.

His initial item was the "Sales Champion," his origin ability "false exchange." When the initial and the origin were put together, they became "forced sale." All Huan Zixu needed was a coin to trade for Destroyer 217's air shield.

Huan Zixu snatched the air shield and used it to protect himself and Feng Kui. It felt good to be out of the rain. Huan Zixu said, "While admittedly the black-cloaked man has given me an unpleasant feeling, you...destroyed the apartment I just bought! You're dead!"