"AHHHHH....painful...its painful....." He shouted loudly. "What are you doing just staring at him? Attack him!"
When his friends heard him shout they ran towards the intruding person. They clenched their hands into a fist and sent a punch towards the person. It was just a youngster. The youngster dodged their punches. He raised his leg and kicked the two of them hard on their heads. Then he used his other hand and grabbed the third man by his face. With a loud crashing sound the head of the man was smashed against the wall.

Thuweck! Thuweck! Crash!

All three of them were lying on the ground, wincing in pain. The youngster then turned his attention back onto the first man. His head was still grasped firmly in his hand. Adding more Strength into his palm he smashed the man's head onto the ground so hard that his entire body bounced back after hitting the ground.
Akira stared at the scene wide eyed, his eyes were fixated at the person who had saved him. Impossible! He thought. He was rendered speechless by the identity of his saviour.

It was Makato. The person who had tried to ruin him several times.

"You.....you....." Akira stuttered. He couldn't follow what to say next.

Ivar stared at him with an indifferent gaze. "With this we are even." He thought to himself. The original Makato almost caused Akira to be gang raped. And now Ivar, who was inside Makato's body changed the original script of the protagonist being almost raped by a bunch of men by saving him from them. Now they were even.
Without speaking a word he walked over and picked up the wooden log. Then he handed it over to Akira.
The latter was confused.

Ivar did not say anything. He retreated a bit and then he raised his leg and kicked down on the man lying on the ground. Akira got his message. He stared at the wooden log in his hand then at the man who had almost violated him.
"Gulp!" He couldn't help but swallow nervously. The fear was still there and so was the anger. Staring at the man with nervous yet angry eyes he walked over. Then he raised his hand and....

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"AHHHHH...it hurts.... Ahhhhhhh....."

The sound of a man screaming resounded in the alley.

Ivar stared at the white lotus protagonist of this world who by the way was beating up a man that tried to rape him. He was taking out his anger back onto the dirty scumbag on the ground. He had the intention of saving Akira today no matter what but he also had the intention of testing him....testing if this white lotus son of fate would take upon the chance to retaliate when required or not..... Seeing how invested the protagonist was on beating up these men.....
"Nulis." Ivar called out to his partner inside him mind.

"Yes. Ivar." Came the system's reply.

"Nothing. I just realised once more that there are good and low quality type of white lotuses." Ivar spoke as a matter of fact.

Nulis was silent. Ivar, that's the second time I am hearing you say. It thought to itself. Silently.

When Akira was done venting they walked out from the alley as if nothing had happened. Soon they were back at the school's original location. As soon as they arrived Kioshi and Masaaki noticed them coming together. When they saw Akira's disheveled apperance and the small bump on his forehead, both of them glared at Makato. They ran over and pulled their angel onto their side. Both of them speculated that this gangster had done something horrible to Akira again but to their surprise they heard him give out words of gratitude.

"Th..thank you." Akira gave out his words of appreciation. He now realised that If Makato wanted to, he had the power to crush him under his feet yet he didn't do that.
Only if Akira were to know that the original Makato did wanted to kill him....he would be hella traumatised.
Both Kioshi and Masaaki were shocked upon witnessing him thank Makato. The other person just nod his head once and left.