ARC TWO:CH-2.3

Comincia dall'inizio

The end of his sentence got Ivar's attention. Marking him as his? What did that... He never got to process his thoughts before he felt another kiss falling on him again.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
But this time the kiss was different. When this bastard kissed him this time Ivar felt his soul tremble violently, a warm and hot feeling seeped into his soul as if something was penetrating it, something that was foreign. That feeling of penetration gradually disappeared and a cooling effect was left behind before the power that had embedded into Ivar's soul retreated calmly as if nothing had happened.
The bastard then parted his lips from Ivar's. A smile bloomed on his face as he said with leisure. "Now you are mine. And even if you run away, running after you will be as easy as lifting a finger. Mysterious person with a Question mark name!"

"!!??!!" Nulis who was still in shock all this time finally recovered. The system couldn't believe it. This man, no rather, the soul residing inside the male lead's body was the same mysterious soul inside Guang Wang Lei from the previous world. With mouth agape it stared at Kazuhiko with a dumbfounded expression. This guy.....he....he had really followed its host, Ivar, into this world. Just how strong was he? No wait! This was bad news. How dangerous was this man to actually be able to find them this early.

As if Kazuhiko had caught Nulis's dumbfounded expression he spoke with a brief smile. "Hey! Long time no see? I don't know what you are called but I will be intruding from now on!"

"...!!!!!" Oh Fuck. Nulis shuddered with fear.

Ivar was no different. He stared at Kazuhiko with wary eyes. Even if the kiss was over the two paid no heed to the others around them.
Kazuhiko swept his eyes around then he noticed the female and male students. He released his intimidating aura to drive them away. When the people around felt the chilling pressure and the pheromones of their handsome superstar the girls immediately scooted away, some of them shivering with fear and some with broken hearts at having witnessed their object of affection snatched by another man.

"Wuwuwu....I thought I finally had a chance. He had broken up with his boyfriend and was single but....Wuwuwu....now he is taken again! God why are you so cruel....."
Many of them were complaining inside their hearts.

Shinjiro finally came back alive. He stared at the man who was once his childhood sweetheart, who on finding his fated pair became lovers with his Omega. Then he looked at his childhood best friend, who had tried to break Kazuhiko and Akira. But now that same Kazuhiko who should be hating Makato, and should be dying to kill him, was trapping the supposed to be hated person in between his arms, moreover, it was the infamous wall pinning position. The smirk and adoration in Kazuhiko's eyes was so obvious that even the blind Shinjiro could tell. It was reasonable that he was confused as to why this sudden change of attitude had occured? He kept staring at them with confused eyes. Then as if the other person had sensed his gaze Kazuhiko squinted his beautiful amber eyes at Shinjiro.

"He is off limits." The possessiveness in his voice was intimidating.

Shinjiro was dumbfounded at Kazuhiko's sudden warning. He then stared at Makato's face and saw him making a troubled expression. With a sigh he replied, "Makato is my best friend. He is like family."

Nulis who heard him say this felt sorry for the original Makato. "You pitiful thing.....first friendzoned and now familyzoned too."

Ivar on the other hand kept thinking about the force from before. He glared at Kazuhiko. "You! What did you do to me?"

The later leaned forward and smiled replying. "I marked you as mine."

With a deep frown, "What do you mean?"