"Hey, do you need some help?" The girl jumped from my voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Nah! Don't worry about it." She laughed. "And yeah, I'd love some help! This thing is so confusing. I'm not the best at physics or science in general,so- oh! I'm totally chatting your ear off, aren't I?" She groaned. "I'm such a chatterbox. I think it has to do with my ADHD, but then some people think... stop talking." She flicked her forehead. "Anyways, love the help." I smiled at seeing her dimples on full display.

"Between us... it's better if one of us is the chatterbox." I chuckled. "Now, it's best to start with the theory you wish to use-"

"You're so pretty!" I blushed at her compliment. "What's your name?" She tilted her head in wonder. "I'm Inara." She grabbed my hand and gave it an excited shake. "Where are you from? You have an accent... it sounds Italian? Are you Italian? So cool! I love pasta!" She smiled. "Oh, whoops, forgot to allow others to speak. My sister always- right... your turn to speak." She grinned.

"Umm... let me remember all your questions." I chuckled. "Zena. Yes, I'm from Italy. And I love pasta as well." I smiled. "Where are you from? Your accent is also foreign to Croatia."

"Awesome and I'm from...." She rubbed her chin as she thought. "Umm... what's it called again in English? I always forget. I don't know how I'm so forgetful and everything. I should just write these things down or tattoo them on myself. I could get the tattoo on my arm right next to this one." She pulled up her sleeve. "This one is new. My sister doesn't even know I got this." She laughed. "What do you think?" She locked eyes with me.

"Pretty tattoo." I smiled.

"Really?" She was absolutely adorable. "Do you like tattoos? Would you get one? I think I'd get a hip tattoo. I have some on my ribs, my back and then..."

The rest of the class consisted of me nodding my head at whatever Inara said. She was really sweet and invited me to sit with her at lunch. I asked if Hailey could join us. She asked who Hailey was, so I turned to point to Hailey. My eyes widened at seeing all the guys surrounding her.

"She can for sure join, but I don't think she'll have a hard time making friends here." Inara giggled.

Hailey and I had a break until lunch. Our schedule was created where we didn't have the same classes everyday. We also had 4 classes a day. It was a nice adjustment from the 6 classes we had everyday in Italy.

Hailey and I grabbed our lunches and searched for Inara. She stood on a chair and excitedly waved at us. Hailey chuckled and pushed me ahead. There were four other people at the table. Hailey and I sat down near Inara.

"Guys!" She caught everyone's attention. "This is Hailey and Zena. They're in my physics class!" They all smiled and waved at us. "Meet Xavina, Jordan, Cameron, Andrei, and Lizzie."

Hailey and I smiled at them. Andrei and Lizzie began teasing us about having to endure Inara. Inara pouted and crossed her arms in offense. Jordan and Cameron flung their arms around the girl's shoulders. Inara squealed when Cameron began messing her hair up. Xavina sat back with an amused smile. I observed how she lovingly stared at Inara. My first assumption would be that she's in love with Inara, but her love wasn't sexual.

"Are you two sisters?" I pointed at Inara and Xavina

"Ya, how'd you know?" Xavina turned to me.

"The energy you guys give off." I smiled.

"Oooooh, energy mojo jojo." Andrei laughed. "Are you a witch like me?" I nodded. "Cool!" He fist bumped me.

"What about the rest of you?" Hailey politely asked.

"Cam and Jordz are hellhounds and Lizzie is a-"

"Banshee, so not the most exciting if you don't love finding dead bodies." She shuddered.

"Cool." Hailey awkwardly commented.

"What about you two?" I turned to the sisters.

"Mermaids!" Inara announced.

"No way!" I matched her excitement. Hailey gave me a confused look. "That's so cool! Do you have a tail?! Wait! Where's your tail?!"

"Our tail forms in the water. We have legs when on land." Xavina answered.

"Omg! That's so cool! You're like Ariel! Hailey, she's a mermaid!" I shook Hailey. "Can you guys do magic?! Or do you guys have sharp teeth?! So I saw Pirates of the Caribbean, so do you lure sailors to their death and then drown and eat-"

"Biquette, take a breath." Hailey laughed.

"Sorry." I shyly looked down.

"You're cute." Xavina commented, making me blush. "We can do some level of magic, but nothing like a witch. Yes, we have sharp teeth when we enact our siren form. And..." She awkwardly looked away, which answered my question.

"They don't solely live off human flesh, though." I turned to Hailey. "Also fish, correct?" Hailey diffused the awkwardness.

"Yep." Xavina nodded.

"So you guys have beautiful voices, right?" Inara rapidly nodded her head. "Can I hear?"

"NO!" The entire table yelled. "You do not want to fall under the song of the siren." Xavina chuckled. "Inara, over there, can't control her singing properly, so she may accidentally use her voice to put you in a trance."

"I'm getting better." Inara whined. "But yeah... I sometimes mess up." She shrugged.

"I totally want to see how big and beautiful your tails are!" Inara and Xavina blushed. "What-"

"That's being flirtatious in their culture." Hailey was hysterically laughing. I was so confused.

"Uh... sure." Inara was beet red.