"Stereotypical French names." I muttered, but they heard it. I heard them chuckle at my joke.

"I like her." Bridgette remarked.

"She has your beauty." Josephine complimented my maman.

"Hopefully, she didn't inherit your personality." Francesca stated.

"No, she inherited more of my brother's gentleness." My maman placed a hand on my shoulder. "Now, I wish to enroll her here."

"Why?" Josephine tilted her head.

"She had an incident at school and I think a new environment would be best."

"Is she a trouble maker?" Francesca inquired.

"Not usually." My maman sighed. "She had a rough childhood and then some more complicated shit." She locked eyes with them. "Can she at least temporarily stay here? She can be on probation or-"

"Of course!" Josephine stated. "She is family after all." She then crouched in front of me. "Are you fully vampire or-"

"She's a mongrel of sorts." My maman chuckled. "She has wolf DNA in her system as well."

"And I assume witch DNA." Francesca stated, causing my maman's eyes to widen. "Yes, we know your mother's background."

"How-"

"They're close to Alena and me." Hailey interjected. "They thought it was best not to mention anything since your father didn't know." My gran-aunts shuddered when Hailey mentioned my late grandfather.

"Interesting." Bridgette began assessing me. "I'm curious about the extent of your power." I looked down since I hated accessing that side of me. "Well, we'd be delighted to have her here."

"Hailey will also be attending here as well." They furrowed their brows at the news. "Z doesn't want to be here by herself. Hailey will be a sense of familiarity and comfort."

"Understandable." Francesca nodded.

"You will have to stay on campus-"

"Can Hailey room with me?" I cut Bridgette off. She chuckled and nodded. "Also, one more request." They all quirked brows at me. "Can you guys like not mention I'm related to you? I just want to be treated as a normal student here." Francesca seemed impressed by my request. "And no mentions of me being her daughter." I pointed to my offended maman.

"Definitely will be honoring that wish." Josephine giggled.

"Now that we settled this, what classes do you wish to take? We have an expansive course selection." Francesca stated.

"Umm... normally Duomo-"

"Here." My maman handed them her phone. "Duomo already told me your preferred schedule." My maman winked at me. "Have Hailey attend all her classes as well." Bridgette nodded and began typing on the computer. "I assume you want to be classified as a vampire-"

"Witch actually." I shocked everyone. "I don't want to force those sides out of me. It's fine if that's the only class I don't share with Hailey." They nodded at me.

"That's fine." Francesca spoke up. "It's the first day of the new semester, so you'll meet the new transfers. It doesn't matter that you missed the first day since most students do. You'll mainly see everyone by the third day."

"So do you plan to stay or-"

"Stay." My maman cut Josephine off. "I'll also be requesting your help with the vamp realm." Bridgette stopped typing to stare at my maman. "Yeah, but that can wait to be discussed after Z is settled." She gave me a smile.

"Of course." Francesca nodded. "And Hailey and you will be moving into a nicer dorm." She winked.

"Thanks." I smiled at them.

"We look forward to getting to know you better." Josephine smiled at me.

"Same."

After they got me settled, Josephine led us to my dorm. She explained that classes were currently in session, so that's why the place appeared dead. I had a pass to miss the rest of the day, but I was expected to attend classes tomorrow. My maman had momentarily disappeared to instruct the driver where to place our luggage.

I was surprised by the size of the room. I thought it'd be smaller and more cramped since I'd be sharing a room. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of space available. Hailey and I would have no issue sharing a room. Hailey allowed me to pick my side while she discussed things with my maman. Josephine smiled when I jumped onto the mattress.

My maman nodded and gave me a hug before she left. I knew she'd be in Croatia, so I could see her whenever. Josephine left since classes would be over soon. When it was just us two, Hailey closed the door and flopped next to me.

"What do you wanna do, biquette?"

"I guess decorate our room." I jumped up. "I'm just trying to think about which vision I should use." I assessed the walls.

"What's our cover story, love?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Childhood friends." I replied over my shoulder. "That's it." I narrowed my eyes at her puckered lips.

"That's so boring." She whined. "Why can't we be childhood lovers?" I saw her wiggle her brows. "Or closeted lovers or-"

"Because no!" My response caused her to chuckle. "Now, which poster?" I held up an Attack on Titan and Halsey poster.

"Halsey." Hailey waved her hand. "They'll def know you aren't straight with that... also put up a Hayley Kiyoko poster to confirm their suspicions." I rolled my eyes, but did as she said. "Oh and Z." I turned to her. "If anyone asks if you listen to Girl in Red... the answer is hell yes." I furrowed my brows since I had no idea what she was referencing.