TehGaLmHD [Fluff] Pt.2

☆ Town of Salem ☆

[ NIGHT TWO ]

Smarty's View

Once I entered my house, the sky immediately went from a light blue to a dark, eery grey. The night has arrived. I sighed deeply and ran my fingers through my messy hair, all this stress was starting to get to me and we were only on day two! I looked down at the chart of names I had, each with a number beside their name so I could know their house number. My house number was eight, Chilled's was nine and Galm's was two. As for Ze...he was house number seven, but now that he's gone his house in empty. 

I clicked my tongue, "Who the hell am I supposed to help today, Chilled? Galm? Minx? Ohm? Who?!" I shouted, yanking at my hair.

Whoever I choose to protect today could be my best decision, or worst. I need to make the right choice or else I'll bring everyone down with me. That's something I can't have, not anymore. I won't have anyone else die on me. Choose now, Smarty. I looked over to the right, glancing at my clock that was ticking away. I was running out of time, I need to choose now!

I shook my head and opened my will, scribbling who I would be visiting today. I'm sorry, I can't have him die on me too. I grabbed my medical supplies and ran out the door, sweating bullets as I made my way over to the house of the person I was going to aid for the night. Let's hope I made a good choice. 

~*~ Smarty's Will: Doctor ~*~

N1- Went to heal Chilled, just in case.

N2- Again, healed Chilled. I'm sorry.

~*~ At Chilled's house ~*~

"Thank god you're here!" Chilled exclaimed, throwing his arms around me.

I smiled gently and wrapped my arms around him just as quickly, "Yeah, I'm here, man." I said, patting his back before backing away. 

Chilled backed up with a grin on his face, but it slowly faded away as soon as he saw the expression on my face. He frowned and rose an eyebrow, "Smarty, what's wrong? Did something happen? Do you know something?" He asked. 

I shook my head and sighed, running my fingers through my hair angrily. "I... I really don't know, Chilled. I'm just stressed out about this whole thing, all this murder going around!" I shouted, baring my teeth. "I mean it's only been one day and we already lost one of closest friends. Man, if I went to help Ze yesterday, he would still be alive and here with us." 

"Smarty..." Chilled muttered, holding his hand out.

"It's my fucking fault he's dead now! If I had made the right choice he would be here by your side!" I shouted. 

"Smarty!" He shouted, grabbing a hold of my shoulders. He shook me back and forth rapidly, the dark image of Ze's pale, dead face appearing in my mind. "Snap out of it!"

My face flew to the side, a stinging pain filled my right cheek. I stared at Chilled, shocked he laid a hand on me, but I knew I deserved it. It was my fault that his crush, the one guy he loved died. However, no matter how many times I blamed it on myself, I knew Chilled wouldn't want me to accept the truth. He's trying to keep me sane in this damn town. 

"Smarty, you know it's not your fault. It had to be done." He said, smiling sadly. "It was... It was o-only a matter of time till Z-Ze d-died."

"I know, I know... I-I'm sorry." I said, apologizing quickly. "Let's just get to our jobs, okay?" 

He nodded and smiled at me, "Alright, well... I'll be in my room looking into someone's profile today. If you need anything, come talk to me."  He said.