Gassy x Ohm [Short Fluff]

♡ You Got A 'Lil Something...Here ♡

Third Person View

The sun was shining very brightly, it's bright rays were blinding the eyes of many students walking around outside. A few students here and there would have sunglasses covering their eyes, they were the only ones who were properly prepared.

A boy with brown hair and glasses that were shaded walked side by side with another boy who had black hair and some gruff of his chin. They laughed with one another as they held hands.

These two were a couple, a very well-known couple to be exact. They were known as 'MaskedMexican'.

Ohm, never showed his eyes, thus explaining the reason for his shaded glasses. He was very outgoing and energetic while his boyfriend was a bit more...calm, sophisticated. Max was his name. They were opposites and like everyone says, opposites attract.

"Hey, Maxie!" Ohm whispered into his boyfriend's ear teasingly.

Max rolled his eyes at the nickname that his boyfriend gave him weeks after they started dating. He smiled and glanced down at Ohm.

"Hey there, Ohm." Max greeted back.

Ohm pouted and crossed his arms, "No, try again. This time using my nickname." He ordered.

Max rolled his eyes once more, "Are you serious, Ohm? I thought you told me I didn't have to say it anymore." He whined.

"I want you to say it... I like hearing you call me by the nickname you gave me." Ohm muttered, glancing to the side as his cheeks gained a pink haze.

Max's eyes widened slightly. A smile made it's way to his lips and he let out a small sigh. He couldn't reject his lover's offer when he was being too cute.

"Fine, I'll say it because I love you." He chuckled.

Ohm clapped in glee and he waited patiently for Max to say the nickname.

"Say it."

"I will, calm yourself, Ohm."

"Ah, it's not Ohm, Maxie. What is it? Hm?" Ohm pestered on with a gigantic grin plastered on his face. "Oh, make sure you add and I love you too!"

Max rolled his eyes and smiled. He opened his mouth and exhaled.

"I love you, my little wrecker."

Ohm laughed and threw his arms around Max's waist.

"I love how that sounds. I'm your little wrecker and no one is going to ruin that." He whispered into Max's neck.

Max smiled and pulled Ohm closer to him. He placed his hands on Ohm's waist and rubbed circles on his hips. Gassy smirked and leaned in close, bringing their faces closer. His nose touched Ohm's and his eyes wandered over Ohm's glasses that covered his eyes.

Ohm shifted nervously under his gaze. Max had never looked at him with such hard eyes and concentration before. It felt weird, but good at the same time. Ohm gulped and looked into his eyes.

"Max..." He breathed out.

"Hm?" Max hummed out.

"Why... What are you looking at? Do I-I have something on my face?" He asked nervously.

Max shook his head and he chuckled. "Yeah, you do have something on your face..." Max lied.

Ohm frowned and he looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"But don't worry. I'll get it for you." Max reassured him taking Ohm's chin in his hand. He made Ohm face him. Ohm scrunched his eyebrows together, waiting for Max to take whatever he had on his face off. "It's right..."

Max leaned in and placed his lips on Ohm's, shoving his tongue in Ohm's mouth.

"Here."