SeaChaos [Slight Smut]

Warning: Slight smut ;D That is all, the smut is really close to the end of the chapter, just a heads up. <3

♡ Scream My Name ♡

Third Person View

Chilled roamed around his apartment, searching for something to do. He was currently bored out of his mind and literally anything would be fine, he just needed something to occupy himself. Anything would be fine. He would play games if only his internet had not decided to fail on him. This wasn't the first time Chilled's had his internet be an ass. Hell, it was like this all the time, really!

Chilled exhaled deeply and rested his chin against the table as he thought about his plans for the day. No matter how much he forced his brain to think of ideas or even places to go to, his brain just...blanked out. He has no idea what to do. Pretty sad, huh? Maybe he should call Ze over - his closest friend - for some games, with him Chilled would most definitely know what to do. Chilled grinned at the thought, 'Yeah... I'll call Ze over.' He thought, running to get his phone.

Chilled ran past his bedroom door and skid to a halt, spotting his phone on his bed. He quickly took a hold of it and dialed Ze's number. 'Come on, come on, pick up!' He exclaimed with hope, as he bit his lip.

The ringing was causing Chilled's ears to twitch in anticipation, just hearing that Ze's phone was on and alive made him frown. Was Ze going to avoid his call? Has he done something wron--?

"Hello?" Ze's voice asked.

Chilled grinned madly, "Hey, bud! What are you doing?" He asked.

Ze chuckled over the phone, "Hey, Chilly willy. I'm just staying in bed at home, my stomach and head have been killing me all day. I think I might have caught the flu or something..." He grumbled.

Chilled frowned, "Ah, that's too bad man. I hope you get better soon." He said with a small smile.

"Yeah, thanks." Ze said, "Anyways, why did you call? Did you have something to tell me?"

He smiled sadly, "I just wanted to check in on you, like any friend would do." Chilled lied, chuckling afterwards. "Even if you're not feeling too well at the moment, it's good to hear your voice."

Ze laughed and coughed, "It's nice to hear from you again, but I have to go now... My head is killing me." He said, "Bye, Chilled, Talk to you later."

"Bye Ze." Chilled said, hanging up and slamming my fists against the wall.

'Fuck...what am I supposed to do now?' He asked himself, sliding down against the wall. An idea soon popped into Chilled's head. This idea was one of the worst one's he has ever had, but this mistake would lead to a even greater treasure. If only it goes down the way we would all like it too.

~'~

Chilled was now at a bar a few blocks away from his house, he had gone to this bar after the small chat he had with Ze. He needed something to keep his mind off of all the troubles he was having, he just needed a little drink to clear his mind. Chilled slung his arm onto the bar table sluggishly, his eyes half lidded as he spoke, "Heyyy, give me some mooore!" Chilled slurred, his head bobbing up and down. 

The bar man eyed Chilled in annoyance and shook his head, "No can do. You've already drank too much, I can't serve you any more drinks sir. You're already too drunk, go on home." The bartender grunted.

Chilled glared at the bartender in displeasure, "I-I'll show ya what I can do! Give me one more drink!" He shouted, catching the unwanted attention of others sitting around in the bar.