TehGaLmHD [Fluff] Pt.3

☆ Town of Salem ☆

[ NIGHT THREE ]

Smarty's View

I bit my lip and turned away as Minx was hung right in front of our very eyes; my eyes. Minx was a friend of mine, if course we weren't as close and Chilled and her were. They were like siblings while Minx and I were casual friends who spoke to each other rarely. Still, no matter what, she was a friend.

The gurgling coming from Minx stopped after a few seconds, signalling to us that she was dead. Once her body stopped squirming around and moving, a few of the towns people started to walk back into their homes. I frowned. Who was going to die next? I asked myself, worried for the safety of the town. As soon as the sun went down and darkness took over the town, everyone went back into their houses and prepared themselves for what was coming.

I looked over at Chilled and smiled sadly. I wasn't going to visit him tonight. Someone else was out there who needed my help. He nodded and waved to me with a grin, then he ran inside his and shut the door. I smiled softly and ran to my house, opening the door widely before taking a step inside. That was when I felt eyes burning into the back of my head. I looked over my shoulder slowly, sweat dripping down the side of my face. Who was watching me?! It was like I was in a trance, I immediately looked over at Galm's house and froze.

There he was, standing in the entrance of his door, completely covered in the shadows of the night, as he was watching me enter my own home. I gulped.

"Smarty..." I heard a faint whisper in the wind call my name.

With that, I stumbled into my house and slammed the door shut, my back holding it closed as I breathed heavily. "Maybe I should use my self heal tonight..." I muttered, shivering madly.

Walking over to my desk, I took out my will and wrote in it just in case I died.

~*~ Smarty's Will: Doctor ~*~

N1- Went to heal Chilled, just in case.

N2- Again, healed Chilled. I'm sorry.

N3- ...Self heal, I don't feel safe. They're watching me.

~*~ 

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" I exclaimed, yanking at my hair over the actions I was going to pull. "I... I might let a townie die tonight, they might just die because of me." I muttered into the palm of my hands.

But it has to be done. I can't die just yet, Chilled needs me, and...and so does Galm.

I leaned back in my chair and let out a deep breath. Hopefully, just hopefully, this self heal will be worth using today. What am I supposed to do? W-Who am I supposed to trust? The decisions waiting for me ahead were only going to get harder as the town's numbers fell.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I stood up and walked around my house, trying to calm down. It worked somewhat, but it hardly helped me out at all. My friends, they are all going to die soon. We all are. Shaking my head, I walked over to my medical bag and took out the needle with the medicine that would help me stay immune for one night, meaning no one could kill me. I would stay alive. I took a hold of the needle and flicked it with my finger softly, smiling as the liquid inside of it squirmed around.

I smiled, "Now then, it's time to inject it inside me..." I muttered, right as someone knocked on my front door.

My grip on the needle tightened, I looked over at the door shaking in fear. I was nervous to the point of insanity. Standing up and walking over to the door, I glanced through the 'little peep hole', I spotted someone dressed head to toe in all dark colored clothing. I couldn't even see who they were due to the cloth covering their face.