TehGaLmHD [Fluff]

☆ Town of Salem ☆

[ NIGHT ONE ]

Smarty's View

I glanced around the town, seeing everyone stand outside their rightful homes. Just beside me stood Chilled and to my right was Ze, across from my house stood GaLm. We all looked at each other and nodded, ready to head back home after chatting with the town's citizens and such for a bit.

"Hey, Ze. How's it going?" Chilled asked Ze.

Ze smiled and waved at Chilled, "It's pretty good so far. It's the first night we actually are talking as a whole town, huh?" He asked.

"It is, isn't it? Don't you think this is kinda sudden though?" I asked, catching their attention. "I mean, why is it that all of a sudden we have to circle up in the center of town?"

Chilled and Ze nodded, "That's right..." Chilled mused.

Ze frowned, "This is not normal at all. You're right." He said, agreeing with my idea.

We all stared at each other, worry building up in the pit of our stomachs. We knew what was going on, it was about time they showed up and decided to take the town out, one by one. The Mafia were back and ready to strike.

The town's bell rung, signalling the sun was setting and it was time to head back home, where we were safe.... For now. I said my goodbyes to Chilled and Ze, even waving goodbye to the neighboring people. It was a kind thing to do. As I walked back into my cottage home, I could feel someone's eyes burning the back of my head, like they wanted me to turn back around and notice them.

I didn't.

I kept walking and shut my door behind me, breathing heavily when I knew no one can see me. 'Fuck! What was that, Smarty?! You could've turned around and saw who was watching you, then you could've reported them to the sheriff!' I scolded myself.

Biting my lip, I walked over to my desk and grabbed my bag of medical supplies. "It's time to get started." I said, writing my will on a piece of paper. "It's only just begun."

With that, I walked away from my will and walked out the door, not before looking back one last time. 'Let's hope I live.'

~*~ Smarty's Will: Doctor ~*~

N1- Went to heal Chilled, just in case.

~*~ At Chilled's house ~*~

I looked at Chilled and he looked out the window. He was pretty upset that I didn't go heal Ze in the first night, but he understood that I went to protect him first. Chilled was the town's investigator, more important than Ze's role; a Medium. It was the only thing I could do, Chilled went out not too long ago to investigate Nanners, just to make sure he was on our side. Waiting for the results drove us nuts, but mainly Chilled. He really cared for Ze unlike me

My eyes were already on someone. Someone which no one in the town really cared about. That person was--

"Smarty, I heard a gunshot ring out!" He shouted, panic in his voice.

I frowned and ran over to the door to look out the window. Looking up at the sky, I could tell morning was coming around in no time. That's when we'll see who was killed; innocent or guilty.

"Ze..." Chilled muttered, tears brimming his eyes. Please be safe.

~

It was morning and we all walked out of our houses, me and Chilled walking out together. It was time to investigate as a town. We all looked around and saw a body outside of someone's house. Chilled and I walked over.

"Oh god!" Chilled cried out, falling to his knees. "Fuck... Why Ze?!"

Ze's chest had a wound going straight through his chest, it looked like he was shot. I narrowed my eyes. That means he might have been killed by a veteran or vigilante.

"So, do we have any information on who might have killed him? Anything at all?" GaLm asked, walking over, sadness and pity in his eyes.

No one answered him. What in the world were we supposed to say? One of our friends died and we were still overcome with shock! Chilled sobs rang out throughout the town, notifying the other townies and murderers of his death. We all knew; Chilled's love for Ze was there, and noticeable too.

"Z-Ze, I'm sorry! I'm s-so, so sorry!" He cried, holding Ze's limp body close to him.

I ignored Chilled's cried of pain for a few seconds and took in the scene. During the night both Chilled and I heard a gunshot, meaning Ze was shot. Not stabbed. This was the work of an innocent townie. Great.
I sighed, "Galm, either a veteran was on guard or a vigilante shot Ze out of suspicion. I'm not sure which one killed him, but we do know he was shot and not stabbed." I explained what I learned.

Galm took in the information and nodded, "Even if this is really good information, it gives us nothing on who killed him." He muttered.

The town's bell shook and caught everyone's attention. I cursed and smacked myself in my head. That was the signal for when judgment time ended. 'We wasted all our time on finding out it was a vet or vig. Fuck! We're so screwed at night! I can't protect both Chilled and Galm at night...'

Galm pat my shoulder, "Well, it looks like it time to head back in already." He said, walking away from me. He looked over his shoulder one last time. "Stay safe, Smarty."

I nodded and smiled faintly, "Yeah, thanks. Same to you..." I muttered as he walked away, "Same to you..."

Galm's figure disappeared from my sight. He was most likely back at his house. Chilled on the other hand, he was still hovering over Ze's body even with the bell going off.

"Chilled..." I said, reaching to grab his shoulder. "Come on-"

"Shut up!" He shouted, smacking my hand away. "...shut up...please. Just leave me alone, leave me here with Ze."

My eyes widened. "I can't just do that Chilled! You're important and you'll die out here!" I hissed.

He scoffed, "Like I give a damn. Fuck off, Smarty. I'm not leaving Ze... It's better off I die too, so that I can be with him." He said, choking on his tears. "Go..."

I nodded and backed away slowly, "I'll leave, just promise me one thing." I said.

Chilled rose an eyebrow, "What is it?" He said.

"Wish me luck." I said, before running off to my house.

Wish me luck, Chilled, Ze. I'm really going to need it for these next few days. A doctor can only do so much.

________________________

Sooo, should I make more parts to this One-shot? Like each part would be a different day....? YES or NO? Your opinions matter to me, so please tell me what you think I should do! And I hope you enjoyed this one :)

P.S: Sorry if this wasn't too good, I rushed it a bit :c