Phan [Fluff]

[ Warning: Suicide ]

♢ Let Ships Sail Itself ♢

3rd Person View

The sun was shining through the window of Phil's room, illuminating the room and nourishing the plants scattered around in a organized manner. Phil was sitting at his desk frustrated out of his mind. He was trying not-... No, he was going to lose it. He had enough of all the hate that was being thrown at him just because he was very close to Dan. If he and Dan were close, so be it! What does it matter to anyone?

Others don't have the right to control what he does! Hell, they don't have the right to even threaten him! Everyday he receives hundreds of hate comments and emails, and it's gotten too much for him to handle. Why was it that he received more hate than Dan ever did? ...Was he not good enough for his fans? What was the problem?

'Maybe I should Google this... Google helps sometimes, right?' Phil told himself, his shaking hand gripping his computer's mouse, hovering over the Google icon with pure hesitation. 'I don't think it'll hurt...' Phil had a frown on his lips, it was evident that he was nervous to look this up. Hell, he was nervous just by thinking of it! Nobody would want to be placed in a situation like this, with all this hate being thrown towards you. It really hurts. Phil would know.

Phil finally mustered up all his strength and clicked on the Google icon, the tab immediately appearing as soon as he clicked. Phil pushed all his thoughts of worry away, and typed away in the search box. He needed to know now. There wasn't much time left. And so he did, he typed away in the search box, 'Why does Phil get so much hate from fans?'

The answer was a question that seemed to be asked a lot. It was one of the suggested searches on Google. He felt somewhat relieved, he wasn't the only one to notice such things. But that still didn't help him prepare for what came next.

"W-What?" Phil's eyes widened at all the answers. No, the answer to his question. Tears gathered in the corner of Phil's eyes, the ugly truth was right in front of his eyes and he was shocked. Small sobs escaped Phil's mouth. He held his head and stared down at his keyboard. 'The truth really does hurt.' He thought, sobbing softly. 'I'm sorry, Dan.'

I can't take this anymore.

~

Dan sneezed and dropped his car keys. He rubbed his nose with the sleeve of his T-shirt, 'Well, someone must've been talking about me...' He mused in slight interest, 'Wonder who.' Dan bent over and picked up his car keys rather quickly. There was this weird feeling bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He usually got this feeling when he feeling sick or when something was wrong. He wasn't sick, so what was going wrong?

Dan shrugged the feeling away. He grabbed the groceries he went to the store to get, since Phil was practically begging him to bring some of his favorite snacks. So Dan did. What Phil wanted, Phil would get. After all, that's what Dan could do towards the boy he loved and cherished for years.

Sticking the key in his doors lock, he twisted and turned till he heard a small click, a click that signaled the door was unlocked. Dan grabbed the doorknob, first twisting then pushing it in. The door to his home, the home he shared with Phil, slowly creaked open to come face to face with nothing but silence. The atmosphere was very tense and off. It was very off.

"Why the hell is it so silent in here?" Dan asked himself, scratching his cheek. From what Dan knew, Phil was usually making video's in his spare time. Did he finish already?

Dan walked into the kitchen, placing the bags of groceries down on the counter. He was now starting to get worried. Something was really off. He bit his lip, 'Where's Phil? Normally he'd run up to me like a child who had gum drops for the first time after hearing the front door open.

"Phil?" Dan asked, his voice barely over a shout. "Phil, where are you?"

Dan panicked. He ran around the house, searching for his beloved friend, the one he cherished most.

"Phil!? Phil, where are you!" He shouted, his voice rising. "T-This isn't funny, come out!"

Dan heard a sudden noise come from the room to his left; it was Phil's room. Dan's heart sped up, 'Was that Phil?' Dan rushed over to the door and tried pushing it open.  It didn't budge. Dan was beginning to get an even worse feeling, something really bad was happening behind those closed doors.

"Shit!" He cursed, slamming his shoulders against the door. "Open, dammit!"

Dan slammed and continued slamming his shoulders against Phil's door. Yet no matter how hard he tried, the door wouldn't falter.

"God dammit, Phil! Open the fucking door!" He screamed, taking a step back before running to the door with all the of force he could manage.

This time, when Dan hit the door, it flew open. The hinges holding it up broke apart. He was in. Dan panted and held his knees as he stared down at the ground. "Dammit, Phil. Why couldn't you just open the door." Dan asked with a throaty chuckle. He looked up and froze.

There was Phil, hanging from the ceiling with a rope around his neck. The rope was tied securely around the ceiling fan, just as it was around Phil's neck.

"Oh dear god!" Dan whispered in horror.

Written across Phil's chest was these few words, this one simple statement.

Let ships sail itself.

______________________

This was requested by RainyDaysAndFandoms if I remember correctly. I hope you enjoyed the One-shot, hehe. It seems like I have a tendency to make my One-shot's pretty sad and stuff... Well, I hope you enjoyed!