Where Have You Been

Start from the beginning

I walk toward this person, their physique becoming clearer to me as we are nearing a light post. I tilt my head, observing her from a distance. My eyes expand as I realize this is the same person that caught my attention earlier. Suddenly, I feel nervous like I'm about to give a speech in front of thousands of people. I can see her perfectly now. Her dirty blonde hair and her emerald eyes. Holy shit she's hot. She's the first person I know that can make being drunk look sexy as fuck. I feel like a total weirdo thinking about her this way. Okay, let me actually help her.

"M'am, are you okay?" I ask softly, a little hesitant on touching her.

She doesn't answer. The unknown female shakes her head sideways, struggling to stand on her own feet. I settle my hand on her back, which gives me goosebumps. Am I really going crazy over someone who I know nothing about? I need to chill.

"If you could tell me where you live, I will give you a ride." I offer. I sound like a stalker.

"Why should I trust you? You could be an axe murderer." The woman slurs. I mean, she's not wrong so I take no offense to this. I wouldn't trust anyone either.

"I could be but I'm not." I chuckle awkwardly.

"I just.. I don't know where my friends went but I'm.. I'm so.." Before she could finish her sentence, she loses consciousness. I caught her just in time before her body could hit the ground.

"Alright, let's wake up." I shake her body gently but there's an answer. I didn't think so. There is no way of waking this woman up. I assisted her to my bike, realizing one thing. There is absolutely no way I would be able to drive my motorcycle with her passed out in the back. She would fall off my bike. To make matters worse, uber and lyft stop taking riders at this time of night.

I try to think of a plan. I don't know how we're going to leave the premises. Okay, think hard. I look around the empty parking lot, hoping for an idea to pop in my head. I glance at the unconscious woman who I'm still holding on to. I only live five miles away from the club so we could just walk but there is no way she's walking on her own. So, I lower myself, picking her up with one swift move before carefully clinging her body against my back. I wrap her arms around my neck, pulling her up just a tiny bit before encasing my arms under her legs. She's not heavy but I already know that this five mile walk will be a struggle.

The first mile out, it's easy. I don't feel tired yet. I found some type of energy on the way her head is resting on my shoulder. She would mumble something that didn't make any sense every once in a while, which I found adorable. I adore her already and I don't even know her name. I feel this tingling feeling in my chest that I can't explain. Am I really falling for this woman already? Holy shit I need to slow down.

"Pretty lady, I still don't know where you live so I'm just going to take you to my apartment. I hope that's okay with you." I tell her even though I know she can't really hear me. It's for my own comfort.

I didn't start feeling tired until three miles out. I push through though cause I only have two miles left. Besides, it's not like I get to do this every day. I didn't mind having an attractive woman on my back. It makes me feel like I could do anything.

I finally made it in front of my apartment. I shuffle, getting the keys out of my pocket while still keeping her on my back. I open it successfully, kicking the door open. I turn on the light, throwing the key somewhere. I'll look for that later. I exhale loudly before placing her on my bed carefully so I don't wake her. I turn on my nightstand before taking off her shoes, revealing her cute Winnie the Pooh socks. Did this girl really just wear a kiddie sock at a club? She never ceases to amaze me. What more can she do? I realize that her shirt got smudges of dirt all over them.