"Hmm?"

"I forgot to tell you that I may or may not invite someone over here." She mumbled.

"It's your boyfriend isn't it?"

She guiltily nodded and the doorbell rang the next second. She placed her cup on the kitchen island and ran up to the door. "Jungkook! You came here!"

"Stop all this lovey-dovey act dammit. I'm still single." Your friend was being all koala bear while Jungkook was carrying her, being all smiley. Taehyung looked so done and was taking off his boots.

"Oh my God love is in the air! Bleh!" You closed the door and asked. "What are you two doing here?"

"Uhh why are we here again?" Jungkook turned to Taehyung with a clueless face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes."Our sure has gone for some business in the Otherworld and we're bored so ___ had decided to invite us here. If it's okay with you right?"

"Yup it's okay with me. I was getting bored anyway. Just don't make noise, my sister is in a meeting right now."

"Okay~ hey are you watching Aladdin?" Jungkook asked and sat on the couch.

"No, it's a Pixar movie called Desert!"

"You didn't need to be that sarcastic. Jeez." Your friend rolled your eyes and you wished that her eyes get stuck in a position she can never see again.

Also, you can see how Jungkook and your friend were two brats! They were perfect for each other! A bunch of brats!

You four were wrapped up in blankets while watching Aladdin with great concentration. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Oh. Hi! I didn't know that ___ will invite her friends over." Wendy said.

You four turned your heads to Wendy. "Hi, noona!" Taehyung said.

"Hi, Wendy!"

"Hi." Jungkook shyly waved.

Wendy smiled. "Hmm. Good to see you. How did you come here?"

"By walking? I'm pretty sure they have legs they can use." You sarcastically answered.

"Oh okay then. I didn't know they had legs that can work ___. Thank you for saying that." She sarcastically said.

Then she continued. "Anyway, don't go back. I forgot to tell you that in a few hours, an unexpected blizzard has decided to come. So you three probably have to stay here for the night."

"Okay then." They nodded and continued watching the movie.

But little did you four know this would lead to a lot of things being revealed. 

Lol okay.

-----------------------

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas butter came!!! at last~!!

also idk why but my dirty-minded brain is having double meanings about the song help 😭😭😭😂

also yes taetae you are hot like summer 

and I fucking hate summer 

but you're still hot af

and yes jin you have melted my heart into two

and you are slowly creeping up my heart 

why are you so fucking gorgeous?! what's your skincare routine bitch?! why do you want me dead for fuck's sake?!

and yoongi's and namjoon's verse has made me feel 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

also my boy jiminie is still looking adorable