Once I was ready I was waiting on my father to walk me down the aisle.

"You look beautiful" My father said linking arms with me.

"You cleaned up nicely yourself" I said smirking. As I walked down the aisle I immediately locked eyes with Blaise as tears welled up in my eyes. I noticed a singular tear fall from Blaise eye.

Once we made it up there I took the hand Blaise handed me.

" Sei bellissima" Blaise whispered in my ear.

"tuguardare bello" I said quite impressed with my Italian skills

Then Rosie was our flower girl, While Ice handed us the rings.

Once the officiator started talking I zoned out.

"Malva, Vows" He said snapping me out of my trance.

""Because through all of this, you're the one thing that kept me from giving up. We constantly fought, Like Ice and fire constantly yet thunder and lightening. Never one without each other. I never knew I could love someone like I love you" I finished my short vows.

"Blaise vows"

Blaise cleared his throat before he started.

"It's funny how you can disguise love with hate, I hate her with all my heart, She is my enemy, And I'm hers that's how it ends. And honestly when I'm with her, I completely forget who I am." Blaise finished up as more tears fell down my face.

Once Ice handed us the rings he stepped back.

"Malva do you take Blaise to be you lawfully be your husband, through sickness and death through fights through mistakes ALWAYS AND FOREVER?"

"I do" I said before wiping my tears. AS I stuck my hand out Blaise smoothly slid the ring on my hand.

" Blaise do you take Malva to be you lawfully be your wife, through sickness and death through fights through mistakes ALWAYS AND FOREVER?"

"I do" Blaise said as I slid the ring on his finger.

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"