Chapter 28

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

THE END OF THE WEEK

Lately I've been sick, Like throwing up every single morning, I haven't told anyone I've been sick because I don't want to ruin the cabin trip for anyone.

I can't even eat a bagel, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Right now I was looking in the mirror, My bathing suit wouldn't fit my boobs, like I've been the same size since high school. What the hell.

I just took off the bathing suit and put on a one piece.

Once I had my bathing suit on I felt nauseous again, I got some water and walked out to where everyone else was.

"Are you alright you look pale" Blaise said in a concerned manner.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said patting his chest.

"Are sure your fine?"

"Yes I'm positive"

I decided to stay out of the water and just sit on the edge of the lake.

I opened my phone calendar and started counting the days on my phone when I realized I haven't had my period in 4 months. Oh shit.

I looked down at my stomach, I mean I just thought I gained some weight. Now that I'm looking at it, there's a chance.

"I'm going to the store, I'll be back" I said getting up.

"I'll come with you" Freya said.

"No it's fine"

"No I insist now let's go" She said pulling my arm towards the car not letting me get the chance to put on pants.

Once we got in the car, Freya said she will drive. She obviously want to talk about something.

"Spill, when did you find out!" She squeaked out.

"Find what out" I said looking at the cars that go by.

"That your pregnant duh" She said and I looked at her weirdly.

"How di"

"For one you stopped eating Bagels which is a red alarm, Two your boobs are way bigger that you've been trying to cover with big sweatshirts.
And three I heard you throwing up almost every morning" She listed off, how the hell.

"Oh and big sister instinct"

"Nice" I said not knowing what to say, I'm not ready for a baby.

"Do Blaise have any idea?" Freya asked me.

"No and I'll like to keep it that way"

"What ever you say, but secretes are meant to come out eventually"

After we got 5 tests to be sure, I went home and went into the free bathroom. I opened the sticks and did my business.

Once the time was up Freya flipped them over and had nothing but excitement on her face.

"Positive" she said shoving the stick in my face.

My mind just went blank.

"Throw it away" I said before leaving the bathroom.

I sat on me and Blaise bed and started thinking what am I going to do. I turned 20 sometime last week. Even though I hate making a big deal about my birthday Blaise thought other wise.

I'm just 20 still trying to navigate my way through the world, I'm not even stable enough myself.

"Hey Tesoro" Blaise said coming in and kissing my cheek, knocking me out of my thinking process.