Chapter six

☘︎𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖☘︎

This date I asked Liliac on because my dad told me to try and settle down and shit. So I asked Liliac, I mean she's a nice girl and pretty so why not.

Even though I could've went for someone who had a little more... toughness? I don't know.

Flashback
"Son you need to settle down a bit" my father. I rolled my eyes "I'm twenty running a mafia, living my best life I'm fine" My dad and mom been on my ass about dating someone.

Everyone knows I don't go around dating. I have causal things with women. Not always sex but it was always something meaningless. Even if it was just a movie or anything.

I mean I've came to terms that I don't have 'the one' out there.

"What about Malv-" my father started before I quickly cut him off "don't" I said in a warning tone. That's one conversation that I would actually kill myself if I had to listen to it.

End

To the date I wore a white button up and black dress pants. With gold watch and ring. With brown slacks. I dressed casual most time, I mostly wore business clothing. That's to only thing I got from my mother was good style.

Once I messily did my hair, I went down stairs to see Liliac with a purple silk dress with her red hair in two braids

Once I messily did my hair, I went down stairs to see Liliac with a purple silk dress with her red hair in two braids. Ah the color purple.... I mean it's a horrible color. Ever since Malva scared me with the color.

"sei bellissima" I said earning a blush from Liliac. I glanced over at Malva to see her gagging while stuffing her mouth with chips. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie with her hair tied up messily.

She still manages to look ok...

"You look handsome" She said smiling as her dimples showed.

Liliac was very beautiful girl, she has full lips and freckles along with dimples and blue eyes. Her round sculptured face. There's no denial she's pretty.

"You ready" I asked our reaching my hand for her to grab, she graciously took my hand.

"I hope you come back alive." Malva said to Lilly as Lilly shook her head with a soft giggle.

I lead her to my driver's car. Since I got my driving privileges taken away from me the other day because I tried to run Malva and Freya over. Personally freya would've just been collateral damage.

I personally always had a thing for movies, In theaters Romeo and Juliet was showing, I had only read the book before so I thought why not? Ain't that some romantic shit? Hell I don't know.

"You like Romeo and Juliet?" Liliac asked in amaze. I chuckled lightly before replying "yes" I simply said.

Once the movie was over we went to a simple candle light dinner.