Chapter twelve

Blaise:

Liliac has it wrong, it wasn't Malva didn't leak her file, it was Maddie but she claims it was a accident 'now Liliac want to talk to me'

I was getting dressed, in a turtle neck golf chain, and black dress pants, I put on my dressy-ish sneakers. Oiled my curly hair, then went down stairs.

Liliac was sitting on her bed in her room. I closed the door and sit next to her.

"You love her don't you" Liliac said as she looked at me. Her mascara smudged down her face. and I gave her a confused look before she kept going.

"You will never find the right one, if you hold on to the wrong one Blaise. You'd never look at me the way you look at Malva would you?" Liliac said as tears fallen down her eyes.

"Lili-" I started but soon cut off, Making me pissed off like damn you can at least hear me. I mean yeah recently I've been feeling sorry for malva. The other day I went off on her I feel really bad about that. I fucked up really bad.

"You love her" She mumbled. I stood up dramatically. If you call trying to kill each other after every minor inconvenience love then so be it.

"I don't fucking love her" I said before storming out, Why the hell does everyone tries to tell me how I feel.

Like damn, I walked to my room re-arranged some things, Then I went to the office. Why does everyone think I love her, Literally I don't do that love shit.

Malva was already in the office, she looked up with a small smile, her smile was obviously fake. I probably should apologize for accusing her.

"Yo" Malva said I just nodded before sitting down at my desk. I was slightly surprised she was talking to me like nothing was wrong.

"Ball coming up" Malva mentioned

"Yeah we have to arrange it this year"

"WHAT!" She yelled as the file flew off her desk, I'm taking her father didn't talk to her.

"Yeah your father told me to tell you" I said putting on my glasses and writing down file names.

"Shit" She mumbled picking stuff up, Before she sat down she turned on music. Interrupting my work.

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I turned on my playlist on my phone and sat back down while humming to the music.

Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
Turning blue
Tell me, love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me, like you do (like you do)

Blaise walked over to me holding out his hand, I looked at home like he was crazy, when he seen I wasn't going to take his hand he took my hand. "I'm sorry for everything I said to you the other day." We causally swayed.

If you need me
Wanna see me
Better hurry
'Cause I'm leaving soon

Sorry, can't save me now
Sorry, I don't know how
Sorry, there's no way out (sorry)
But down, mm down

Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me
Deja vu

If you need me
Wanna see me
You better hurry
I'm leaving soon

Sorry, can't save me now
Sorry, I don't know how (sorry)
Sorry, there's no way out (sorry)
But down, mm down