I got to the pond to se Rosie and Freya there.

"Here you go" Freya said handing me a note and another rose.

"Her yo go" Rosie imitated.

"Thank you" I said looking at Freya confused

"The restaurant we had our first mission at"

-closer.

I drove to the German restaurant we had our first mission at.

The mission was kind of funny looking back at it, instead of trying to get the other side we were trying to kill each for who gets the better gun.

Once I arrived to the restaurant I got out still semi confused on what's going on.

I walked into the restaurant to see candles , roses with aesthetic fairy lights hanging from the ceiling.

"Blaise?" I asked looking at the figure staring out the window.

"Amara" Blaise said indulging me into a hug.

"What is all th-"

Then Blaise got on one knee.

Tears started to prick my eyes, I swear it's the pregnancy.

"Malva Amara Bandt Ich hätte all die Jahre nie gedacht, was ich gesucht habe, ist direkt vor mir, die Liebe meines Lebens. Die Mutter meiner Hauptkinder, du bist die stärkste Frau, die ich kenne. Willst du mich heiraten? " Blaise said in German. He learned German to propose to me.

Translate: Malva Amara Bandt i never thought all these years, what ive been looking for is right in front of me, the love of my life. the mother of my feature children, your the strongest women i know. Will you marry me?

"natürlich!" I responded jumping into his arms for a hug.

FLASHBACK OVER.

That was a amazing day, I've been planing the weeding which I want 5 months after I give birth which is at any moment.

"I will need a diet plan and to go to the gym everyday after I give birth" I told Blaise as I flopped beside him.

"Malva your perfect, Just the way you are" Blaise said kissing my cheek.

I looked down at my stomach I had a big bump, we haven't talk about baby names.

"Blaise, when the baby is born what will his last name be seeing we are not exactly married right now" I asked looking down on the huge rock on my finger.

"The baby will have your last name" Blaise said which shocked me.

"Why my name?" I asked not sure why he wouldn't want his son to have his last name.

"Because you deserve it, and Bandt is easier to say then Berlusconi" Blaise said.

"How about both?" I asked him.

"What ever you want, But I also think both is a good idea" Blaise said shrugging.

"Will he learn Italian or German?"

"His choice but, I think we should try and talk a little of both to him"

"Blaise what if he doesn't want to take over the Mafia?" I asked Blaise.

"Then if we have other kids one of them could or even Rosie could since she's blood"

At 1 am.
Hospital

Right now I'm having heavy constructions. Blaise took me to the hospital, now o have to wait it out, though they did offer me a epidural but I declined it saying how hard can it be.

Well that was a fucking mistake saying how hard could it be to push a human out of you.

"You have to start pushing in a moment" the nurse told me.

"hai questo amore" Blaise whispered pushing some hair out of face.

I took a deep breath, before I started pushing this human out of me which hurts like hell, I felt like I was being torn apart literally.

"Ok one more" the nurse encouraged

Blaise just stayed silent holding my hand which was probably a good idea to stay silent

After I heard a baby cry I felt relieved.

I was exhausted.

"hai fatto un amore fottutamente fantastico" Blaise told me.

Once the nurse came in with the baby, she asked me if I wanted to breast feed the baby.

"Wel- I- sure?" I said not sure of what to do.

I had to pull my gown down a bit so the baby and me and can have skin to skin contact.

He looked so peaceful sleeping.

"Can we give him the name Toby for his middle?" I asked Blaise. I always told Toby I'll name a child after him.

Blaise knew how much Toby means to me.

"That's a great idea but first name?"

"I want you to pick it" I told Blaise looking up.

"Malik" Blaise said.

"I love it"'I whispered.

After the other nurse came in and told me how to breastfeed him, Once Malik finished My father, Faze, Hayley, Freya all wanted to see Malik.

"Blaise you haven't held Malik yet" I acknowledge.

"I'm not really sure how to" Blaise said a but embarrassed.

"Hold your hands like this and support his head" I instructed as Blaise listened.

Malik was long sleep by now so that's when I let Faze and Hayley in.

"Let me hold my grandchild" Hayley said to Blaise as he handed Malik to her.

"Aww I always knew you two made beautiful babies" Hayley said admiring Malik.

"You did good kid" Faze said patting my shoulder.

"We did good." I corrected.

Blaise smiled at me before we let the rest in, They talked about how cute Malik is.

Once everyone left Blaise and me fell asleep into I heard a loud cry at 9:am

"I got it you sleep" Blaise said stoping me from getting Malik.

I fell back asleep and woke up to the most adorable thing.

Malik laying on Blaise chest. I did tell Blaise what they said about skin contact but I didn't think he would actually do it.

I admired the sight of Malik and Blaise.

I then looked at Blaise tattoos which were unique. I loved we both had tattoos but we both said we were going to get one of Malik name on our wrist.

I love my family.