Hate for the true blood?

Start from the beginning

Suho usually bullies everyone in the school but because of Jungkook, he doesn't come near to his friends. Jungkook is not Suho's friend but he's not his enemy either. They both just won't talk. They would either pass each other with a glare or will completely ignore each other.

"It's gonna be fun to talk to this Suho guy once" V smirked

" For god's sake V, I beg you. Please stop it. You're scaring me!" Taehyung says. He couldn't understand why V was getting out of hand today. And somewhat he was scared inside.

After a little more talk the lunch was finally over and everyone went to their classes. Jin was sitting with Namjoon and Taehyung was sitting with Jimin. Everyone in the class was talking, some were also passing looks to Taehyung.

Suddenly the class atmosphere becomes dark. The children become quiet and girls stick to their seats. Even after the dark atmosphere, Taehyung was fine. That's when a big figure entered the class. His aura was dominating and had a sharp gaze. The class was dead silent.

He looked around as everyone holds the hands of their mates

He looked around as everyone holds the hands of their mates. Then his eyes landed on Taehyung who was just sitting blankly without any expression of fear. The true blood stared at the omega for few seconds as he admires the beautiful skin of his before he turns to his desk smirking.

"Tae, his eyes are on you. You better stay away from him. He might hurt you" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. He was worried if Suho might harm Taehyung

"He will pay with his life if he touched me," V says smirking towards the True Blood.

As soon as the class ended Jimin holds Taehyung's hand and quickly drags him out of the school.

"Woah. Slow down. He's not following us" Taehyung says as he tries to control his breath because of sudden running.

" But still we have to get out of that place. You know if he used his dominance none of us will be able to do anything against him. Not even you're brother." Jimin scanned the whole place making sure no one was following them.

"Fine. Don't worry" Taehyung says as he smiles. He knows that even if that true blood uses his dominance it would not affect Taehyung even a bit. So he's not that much scared.

Soon Jin and others came out too. They bid their goodbyes before Jin and Taehyung went to their house and others get in their cars to get back to their pack.

*time skip*

"Tae, I would be working a bit late today and I will prepare dinner so you can do your homework and go back to bed. And you don't need to open the door since I will have a spare key or I will mindlink you. Ok? " Jin works in a café since he turned 18 and sometimes he had to stay overnight but he doesn't mind it. He just explains to Taehyung what to do behind his back.

"Sure Hyung" Taehyung smiles.

"Guess who's sneaking out tonight"

Sometimes when Jin is out he sneaks out of the house and goes to the waterfall to relax but he also comes back before his brother can come home so that he won't come to know about it.

"Just say it that you don't want to go," Taehyung says as he smiled at V

"I won't say that baby boy," V says smirking back to him.

______________________________

So any thoughts or comments? I would love to know what you think about this story. Should I make it a bit short or you're fine with long? Do write in comments. See you in the next update.

Till then stay safe and healthy 💜
And keep on streaming Butter!