22-The Thrill*

It's currently the week before end of semester exams. It is also the first week of school where Noah and I are together....well whatever we are. 

We texted all night last night after he left my house. I am on cloud nine. After all these years of secretly liking him, I finally have him. 

I wake up Monday morning, feeling weird. There's a tickle against my thigh and a weight on my stomach. As I realize what's going on my eyes widen and I look under the comforter. 

Noah is there peering up at me between my legs. Holy moly thats hot.

"Noah" I say but it comes out as a moan. 

He smiles, "Good morning baby." he says hoarsely, before going back to the task at hand. 

"Good morning to me too." I mumble as I feel the knot growing in my stomach. 

I run my hand through his hair tugging on it.

"Mmm." Noah grunts against me and it vibrates through me, sending me over the edge. 

I bite my lip to keep from screaming as I hit my release. My eyes roll back and I fall to the bed. 

"Fuck." I whisper and I feel Noah crawl up to hover over me. He sweeps some hair out of my face smiling at me.

He leans down and connects our lips. The kiss is soft and sweet. 

Pulling away he looks into my eyes, "See you in class?" he asks and I nod.

I watch as he stands licking his lips, "Thanks for the breakfast." he says before leaving my room. I laugh at his comment.

Getting up I make my way into the bathroom. I throw my hair into bun before jumping into the tub for a quick shower. I brush my teeth and put on a blue underwear set, the one I got from Victoria Secret.

I put on a pair of high rise light wash skinny jeans, and a grey short sleeve crop top. I slip on my vans before letting my hair fall down my back naturally.  

Opening my jewelry box, I put on my necklace that Noah had gotten me. After that I make sure to grab my phone and bag before heading down stairs. 

I run into the kitchen real fast to grab a chocolate muffin before leaving the house and getting into the passenger seat of Brady's truck. 

"Want some?" I ask holding my muffin out to Brady, he rolls his eyes before taking bite out of it. 

The rest of the car ride is silent, besides soft music playing from his stereo. And some noises that came from my throat when I began to choke on the muffin. 

When I get to my locker, I subconsciously wait for Delilah. After a few moments I remember we aren't speaking. 

I sigh grabbing my books out of my locker. Maybe one day she'll forgive me. 

Walking into first period I see Noah sitting in his normal seat, he sees me come in and smiles at me. I smile back as I take a seat beside him. 

I turn to look at him, "Hi." I say biting my lip. 

"Hi." he says still smiling at me. I swear we probably look like two middle schoolers who just confessed we had a crush on each other. Close enough to the real thing I guess. 

Our teacher walks in and starts class, she hands us our assignment, and does demonstrations on how to solve those problems on the board. As I begin to do my work I feel a hand land on my thigh. 

I look over to see Noah doing his work, as his hand slowly inches its way up my thigh. My breathing begins to become uneven as his fingers curl around my inner thigh.