18-Are you ok?

I hate Mondays. 

Currently I am sitting in first period. Noah asleep beside me. He has his arms folding onto the dest and his head resting on his arms. I wish I could sleep. 

After Brady sent me that text I went to his room. He apologized about the vase and making me lie to dad. I don't think it solved all our issues but it was definitely a start. He also apologized to dad too the next day at dinner. 

Derricks still been slightly distant since that day. He still talks to me in the class we share and texts me good morning and goodnight but it stops there. Isn't that what a guy does right before they break up with you?

I also know college submissions are coming up, even with everything I have managed to keep my grades up. Hopefully I get into Stanford.

As I work on my assignment, I can't help but continue to peer over to Noah. The way his shoulders rise and fall as he breaths. His wavy messy hair, I just want to run my hands through it.

The bell rings and I pack up my things. Noah is still asleep so I nudge him. 

"Noah." I whisper. 

He doesn't budge. 

I shake his shoulders, still nothing. 

"Noah." I say a little louder. You know what-

I pull my hand back and smack the back of his neck as hard as I can, he jolts up grabbing his neck.

"What the fuck Bails." I laugh. 

"Wake up next time." now that I know he's awake I make my way to my next class. 

My classes go by and now I am at lunch. I don't see Matt so I ask Delilah if she wants to sit with me at Brady's table. She accepts and we sit over with Brady and his friends. 

I notice Derricks not here today it doesn't matter though. Over the past two months everyone at the table has gotten used to me sitting here, well except Chelsea. I don't see her either today at the table....weird.

I sit at the table Delilah next to me. Brady and Noah across from us, their Friends seated along the rest of the table. 

We converse all together, Brady even in the conversation. 

Suddenly there is a presence behind us, Noah and Brady looking up at the person. Delilah and I turn to look at them.

Red hair blue eyes.

Matt. I internally roll my eyes. 

"Delilah why aren't you at our usual table?" he asks her, his voice eerie. Too calm. 

She shifts in her seat looking down, "I didn't know where you were and Bailey offered to let me sit with her." he averts his eyes to me. 

"It's always you isn't it?" My eyebrows shoot up at this suggestive tone.

"Pardon?" Who does he think he is?

His eyes narrow, "Butting into our relationship. I get you're jealous-"

I cut him off, "Jealous of what? Of the way you hover over her? Like you own her? No thanks." My reply is snarky but I don't care.

His fists clench and I can see the fury in his eyes. He runs a hand through his red hair. 

"You little-" this time Noah cuts him off. 

I watch as he stands from where he's sitting, "Choose your next words carefully Walters."