9-Girls Night

It's officially Saturday. 

I am currently in my room deciding on what to wear to the mall. 

After my blow up with Brady neither of us have talked. When dad came home and saw what happened to the vase the look on his face broke me. I let Brady lie and say he accidentally knocked it over and broke it. 

Even though I should've told dad the truth I couldn't. Brady may be an awful twin most of the time, but I am not. 

I decide to wear a cute sky blue dress with my white slip on vans. I let my hair fall naturally and add some mascara to my lashes. I pack an over night bag and head down stairs. 

Brady and Noah are seated at the kitchen counter eating sandwiches. I don't say anything to either of them, I simply walk past and out the front door. 

Delilah's car is parked in our driveway. I run up to it and get in the passenger seat throwing my over night bag in the back. 

"You excited for this weekend?" I ask Delilah waving my eyebrows. We always have the best girls nights. 

She sighs pulling her sleeves on her long sleeve shirt down, "Yeah." she says but its not filled with enthusiasm. I brush it off, she'll tell me what's going on when she's ready. 

We pull up at the mall and the two of us get out. We head into the mall and decide to look in Victoria Secret first. 

I grab a cute red lace underwear set and hold it out towards Delilah.

"Here I bet Matt would love to rip this off of you." I laugh winking at her. 

She takes it, a smile on her face yet it doesn't reach her eyes. 

"He's not the underwear ripping kind of guy but this set is nice." I look at her confused. Isn't every guy an underwear ripping kind of guy?

I mean I wouldn't know, it's never happened to me. Yet when Noah and I got all hot and heavy in his room he looked like he wanted to tear mine off. 

"What kind of guy is he then?" I ask looking at a cute royal blue set. 

Delilah blushes, "He well..can I tell you about it when we get back to my house?" she asks and I nod. 

She doesn't get anything but I do end up getting the royal blue set. No guy will probably ever see it on me but hey at least I know I look hot as fuck with it on. My eyes only. 

We go to a few more shops before deciding to head back to her house. 

I walk in after Delilah and the smell of food cooking hits me. I already know Caleb is making something. 

Caleb really should become some pro cook or something I swear. He makes the best food. If I wasn't broke I'd pay him to cook me food every night. 

Walking into the kitchen I see him whisking something in a pot. I sit down on a stool and breath in the smell.

"Whatcha making?" I ask as he turns to face me.

He smiles at me, "It's my take on Shrimp Scampi." I smile wide. 

Caleb knows how much I love shrimp.

I run up and hug him kissing his cheek, "You're the best Cal."

He hugs me back, "Anything for you Bailey."

Delilah comes into the kitchen and the three of us talk about random things. 

Caleb plates the food all professional like and we sit at the table and eat it. For a while sitting there with them I forget my problems. Like how Brady and I are in a fight and not speaking. How Noah and I are not speaking. And how in four days...I don't even want to think about that.

We finish eating and I help Cal with the dishes while Delilah showers. 

I say goodnight to Cal as I know he likes to go to bed early and head into Delilahs room. I lay on her bed and she sits on her bean bag chair. 

"Ok now spill." I say to her and she furrows her brows. 

"What?" she asks setting her phone down. 

I turn my body so I am laying on my stomach, "About what kind of guy Matt is."

She looks down. Are they having problems? Is that what's bugging her?

"You don't have to answer if you don't want." I let her know looking down at my hands.

She clears her throat, "Well saying he was..is my first in every aspect I wouldn't really know. I mean having sex with him the first time was heaven. He took his time everything was sweet. So were the next couple times. Then I guess I don't know-" she trails off looking embarrassed.

"Babe it's ok if you want to tell me I won't judge. Saying that my only sexual experience was a hot make out sesh with a guy who's not even speaking to me." I think that reassures her as she looks up at me. 

"He um-" she takes a deep breath before continuing, "He's rough, like really rough."

I nod my head, "And you don't like it?" I ask. I may not be experienced but I know that each person is different when it comes to sex. Everyone likes it a certain way. Maybe she doesn't like it rough or maybe he's being too rough I don't know. All I know is she seems uncomfortable with it and that's not ok.

She shakes her head, "I think its just me you know. It's not his fault." I raise an eyebrow. 

"Have you talked to him about it?" I hope she has.

I watch as she nods her head, "He said that's how it's supposed to be. And when I asked him if we could not do it that rough he started pulling away from me."

I sit up and cross my legs, "How so?"

She sighs, "He got all distant saying if I really cared about him I'd let him do what he wants." Seriously if a man ever pulled that on me I'd break up with his ass faster than he can spell Mississippi. I know she's been in love with him since freshman year though. Sometimes you turn a blind eye for those you love. 

"Well I've known Matt since freshman year and that doesn't sound like him." I sigh I hope she doesn't get mad at me, "But babe he sounds sorta manipulative.."

I watch as her eyes widen, "I know you care about him, love him even. And I can't tell you what to do I just. I want you to know that if you ever decide to break up with him I'll back you 100%. No matter what."

She shakes her head, "I am not breaking up with him." her tone sounds harsh. 

"I know. I am just saying if you were to choose to. I'll be here for you." I want her to know that. Her mom isn't there for her and you can't really talk to your brother about this stuff. 

Delilah sighs nodding her head, "Thanks Bee."

The rest of the night we talk about lighter topics. Such as what we are going to wear for halloween. 

It's nice hanging out with her, I really did miss this.

_____

edited