He was sitting inside the canopy and looked at me with his Eagle like eyes as he saw me

He was sitting inside the canopy and looked at me with his Eagle like eyes as he saw me. I was too numb to even say or do something.

Taehyung: "See ....my doll I told you that you can't hide from me."

He removed all the Teddy bears and pulled me tightly by my waist knocking some senses inside me. I squeaked as my head bumped into his chest. He held my thigh and wrapped it around his waist. My ears and my mind felt burned cause not even a single boy has touched me like this till now..I was sitting on his lap held by his tight grip. He held my chin and made me face him. I gulped down my nervousness and tried to remove the fear in my eyes...
Taehyung: "Why don't you laugh now my doll."
Unknowingly I bit my lip as I had no words to speak. He brought his face more closer to than it already was and now our noses were touching. I tired to keep some distance between us but my body didn't responded to my commands it was stiff..
Taehyung: "You didn't have to bite your lips like that cause you have no idea what power you are holding on me."

He said while his breath was hitting my lips. His eyes went down and scanned my body. I felt so uncomfortable under his gaze and the closeness between our spaces was making my condition even worse.
Taehyung: "Who told you to wear this huh! *whisper* don't you know that if I just lose my control a little bit I would rip it apart like a paper."
I felt terrified by his statement. And yeah this is Cherry's choice Mr Kim that's why the fabric would be weak cause I wear clothes made up of Iron so you can't tear them atleast...but again fear rushed inside me from his words...I started to wiggle so that his grip on my waist would lose and he would let me go. Well, how foolish of me to think that. Suddenly he groaned a bit while biting his lips. Jesus what on the seven levels of hell-
Taehyung: "MMMMMAH! Y/nnn don't move like that otherwise I might do something you won't like. Don't you know you're grinding on something."
I got confused a bit but at the start but froze as I realised what I was doing. Holy man! I didn't do it on purpose I swear it shouldn't be counted as a sin. SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA HERE!! PLEASE!!
Taehyung: "You like teasing me a lot don't you. But you need to stop if for now doll cause you are already looking like a snack and I can eat you up any moment."

He just liked his lips seeing my state. He pulled a string of the fabric belt which was attached to the shirt to tighten it. I tightened that because the fabric of the shirt was so delicate that it could fly up just by a small breeze or wind. My shirt loosened up and I looked at my lap with wide eyes.
You: "Wha..what are you do..doing."
I said in a low and weak voice as I couldn't gather up much strength due to the immense shock
Taehyung: "No you teased me a lot so I won't. Hmm so what punishment should I give you."

P...punishement! Sitting on your lap and gripped by your hands are itself the biggest punishment.
You: "I-i am sorry...I didn't mean..to....laugh at y-you. I request you please leave m..me."
Taehyung: "Y/N don't try to run away from me, cause the more you run the more devilish I will turn."
Saying that he started to lean close to my neck but I just putted my hands on his chest so that he can stop. But suddenly he lifted me up and took me out of the canopy and placed my body on the bed. BITCH WTF!! GET ME OUTTA HERE AND I DON'T WANNA DIE THIS YOUNG!!
.
THE Bed tho