"Yes. That's right. Kill him. Kill this bastard."

"Kill Chu Gui."

"Kill Chu Gui! Kill him. Kill him! Kill him!"

They shouted in unison. Everyone of them armed themselves with weapons.
Ivar was numb to their hatred filled gaze. These women did not have the ability to effect him in anyway, neither their hostile gazes nor their scornful screams made an impact on him. He did not even arm himself before sprinting towards Ming Xiao Yu. In a flash he towered the blind kid before him then he raised his hand.

Slap!

A powerful slap fell on her face, the momentum of the slap so powerful that she was sent flying to the side.

"!!!" The women stared at Ivar in disbelief.

Ming Xiao Yu touched her face. The skin on her cheek was swollen red as if she was hit by an iron ball. She then felt something sticky trickle down from the corner of her lips. From the pungent smell she could tell that it was blood.
"Ahhhhhhh.....Chu Gui you bastard!!!!" She screamed as she got up. Although she couldn't see she hadn't lost her sense of directions yet. Afterall she was an unruly violent teenage girl. But she was not a match for Ivar. Before she could react another slap fell on the same place on her face.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Ming Xiao Yu was slapped so hard on her face that her facial features distorted as if she had been stung by a swarm of bees. Her cheeks were swollen red. Her mouth was covered in blood and her eyes that were covered by the red blindfold had fallen. Blood was streaming down from her eye sockets. This image of her being slapped so hard until she fainted made the other women tremble.
They let out a loud scream when Ivar stabbed a knife into her heart. And just like this Ming Xiao Yu, the third darling of this world was killed.

49...48...47...46...45...

"Ahhhh...You bastard! How can you....you are a man....yet...hitting a woman and killing her....." A woman yelled but before she could finish her words Ivar sprang towards her direction. In a flash he stood before her, his murderous gaze looking down at her.

"Bastards don't discriminate against gender, do they?" With these words a one sided slaughter began.
Ivar did not give them a chance to retaliate as he began killing them off one by one. These group of women, although armed, they were not a match for Ivar. Even with Chu Gui's powers being sealed his physical strength was not something to trifle with. Of course when facing Guang Wang Lei, it was a different matter. Thinking of this, Ivar asked Nulis.
"Where is he right now?"

Nulis replied after a second. "He is currently thinking of killing Xing Chu Lin and is at her place."

"Inform me if he returns here. After all, leaving this world in his absence will be better."

"Yes. Host." Nulis agreed with what Ivar had said.

39....38....37....35....34....

With each passing second a dead body of a woman fell. The current chamber was filled with piling dead bodies one after another. The gruesome smell of blood and violence filled the entire courtyard. In this chilling night numerous high pitched voices were screaming the entire time, powerless to defend themselves..... A few decapitated heads rolled on the floor dyed with red blood.
Ivar who was on rampage without mercy narrowed his eyes when he felt a different kind of glare on his back.

Pang!! A chill went down Nulis's spine. "Host...one amongst them is dangerous." The system warned Ivar.

"I know." He replied. He swept his gaze around searching for the owner of that gaze then he finally found the person. When his eyes landed on the owner, Ivar couldn't help but be a bit surprised.
Well well....those damn god bastards were really set on killing him this time weren't they? Damn!