28. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

"Goodbye, Mr. Lee."

The next day at noon, Thalia arrived at Bucky's apartment and knocked on his door, "Buck, it's me, Lia

The next day at noon, Thalia arrived at Bucky's apartment and knocked on his door, "Buck, it's me, Lia."

He slowly opened the door and allowed Thalia to see his sleepy form, his hair was in every which way, his pajamas were a mess, his left arm was being used to lean on the door, and his right hand was rubbing the sleep away from his eyes that were somewhat closed.

"Oh, man. Look darling, as adorable as you currently are, this isn't gonna work. Come on, go get dressed while I wait here", she said in a stern voice which sorta snapped him out of his sleepy daze.

"No", he dragged out the 'o', "Come cuddle with me, Lia", he whined with a pout, not wanting to go anywhere.

She looked away and crossed her arms, knowing that if she looked at him she would give in. He grabbed her face with both hands and turned her towards him, "Please?", he whispered softly still with a pout.

She inhaled deeply and nodded, "Alright, I'm going to go get coffee and buy a movie so we could watch it. Does that work?"

He nodded and smiled, "Yes."

꧁꧂

Thalia went to a store that sold all types of movies, she opened the door and looked around, till she caught sight of an animated film. The Lion King.

She quickly grabbed it and headed to the cashier man, he was an old man with grey hair and had a kind aura around him, she caught sight of his name tag. "Hello, Mr. Stan Lee, lovely weather today, yes?", she made small talk.

She paid for the movie. "It is, isn't it Ms. Romanoff, but you'll find that I always carry an umbrella", he said with a chuckle making her laugh.

"Goodbye, Mr. Lee", she waved and head out of the store and walked away but suddenly stopped, she hadn't told him her name. She looked back at the small store, with a quizzical look on her face.

She shook it off and walked into the small Starbucks cafe that she usually went to and walked up to the barista, "Hello there, I would like an iced coffee with 1/2 almond milk, no sweetener, and 1 pump of skinny mocha", she ordered her drink first.

"Alright, anything else, Miss?", the worker asked.

"Yes, a vanilla sweet cream cold brew with 2 pumps of hazelnut, and 2 chocolate croissants. That's all", she paid and went to the side, waiting for her order.

"Order for Thalia!", another worker called out. Thalia went and grabbed her order and left for Bucky's apartment.

꧁꧂