10. ᴍᴀᴅʀɪᴘᴏᴏʀ

"alright boys, just so you know, I have a reputation here that I would like to keep."

As they were at an airport Zemo leads them to his private jet that stood further by the edge of the landing strip

"So all this time you've been rich?", Sam asked him surprised.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country", after that he greeted a man and got situated on the plane.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh, that's right. You do", he corrected himself. Thalia rolled her eyes as she sat on his opposite.

"You know, I've been dying to meet you", he looked at Thalia.

"Can't say the same about you."

"Why don't you tell us where we're going?", Sam asked the man impatiently.

"I'm sorry. I was just fascinated by this", he said as he held up his book. "I don't know what to call it, but this part seems pretty important. Who is Nakajima?", he asked as he looked at Bucky.

Bucky immediately stood up and grabbed the man by the throat with his metal arm.

"If you touch that again, I'll kill you", he whispered to him quietly. Bucky let the man go as he quickly took the book from his hand.

Zemo looked at him, "I'm sorry. I understand the list of names. People you've wronged as the Winter Soldier."

Bucky gave him a death stare, "Don't push it."

"I've seen that book. It was Steve's when he came out of the ice. I told him about Trouble Man. He wrote it in that book", Sam told them with a nostalgic look in his eyes.

"Did you hear it? What do you think?", he asked Bucky who just looked at him and replied, "I like '40s music, so-"

"You didn't like it?", Sam asked him shocked and offended.

Bucky looked at him a bit annoyed as he assured him, "I liked it."

"It's a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive. It captures the African-American experience", Zemo told the soldier passionated.

Sam looked at the man a bit disturbed, "He's out of line, but he's right. It's great. Everybody loves Marvin Gaye", he agreed with the man beside him.

"I like Marvin Gaye", Bucky tried to reason but Sam continued, "Steve adored Marvin Gaye."

Zemo looked at Sam for a moment, "You must have really looked up to Steve, huh? But I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America's super soldier's is that we put them on pedestals."