7. sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ

"are you crazy?"

As soon as they made it back onto the plane, they all knew they had to talk about what happened but they were all too tired

As soon as they made it back onto the plane, they all knew they had to talk about what happened but they were all too tired. Thalia laid on one of the benches as Sam laid on the other one. Bucky sat at some big box that stood in the middle of the plane looking at the ground lost in his thoughts.

"Last take the shield, guys", Bucky said slowly looking up. "Let's take the shield and do this ourselves."

"What? Are you crazy?", Thalia sat up and looked at him like he'd gone mad.

Sam who still laid on the bench looked at him seriously, "We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it."

Sam sat up, "Do you remember what happened last time we stole it?", he asked defensively.

"Maybe", Bucky answered him.

Sam looked at Bucky disbelieving, "I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca."

Thalia thought he had a point as she laid back down, "We just got out asses beat by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing."

Bucky shook his head as he quietly disagreed with her, "Not entirely true."

He then jumped from the box and sat next to Sam as he looked at them, "There's someone that you two should meet."

꧁꧂

After a couple of hours, they finally arrived in Baltimore, Maryland. Sam and Thalia followed after Bucky as they walked down the street.

"The Killer Queen."

All three turned around at the sound of a woman behind them. Thalia heard the name called and her face instantly paled.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?", Thalia questioned the woman, both Bucky and Sam were now looking at the old French woman beside them.

"Of course you don't remember me", the woman said with a sigh.

Thalia turned back around to walk away from the woman, pulling Sam and Bucky's arms so they follow behind her but the woman spoke up again.

"Toulouse, France, December 20th, 2004. Your mission was to kill Pierre Monet and you succeeded obviously because why wouldn't you?"

Thalia kept quiet but turned back around to look at the woman.

"Remember yet?", the woman tried again.

"Yes", Thalia said looking her dead in the eye.

"Good, I just wanted to see who you're killing now, hmm?"