𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 + 𝒃𝒕𝒔

A/N: for the purpose of this chapter Margot Robbie's name will be changed to Lucy Taylor and she will be Seb's girlfriend. You don't have to read this if you don't want to.

"I think I twisted my ankle though."

2

2. the funeral

"And...... action!", Joe shouted as it got quiet and Lucy turned around and walked away from the grave, with Sebastian following her.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? This is your sister's funeral, the least you could do is give her a proper goodbye", Sebastian said as he caught her arm.

"No, James, I know when I'm not wanted", Lucy said and turned around. At that moment she forgot that the grass was wet.

She slipped and fell with a loud squeal. She laughed shaking her head, hearing Mackie and Sebastian laugh at her, Sebastian quickly helped her up even though he was still laughing.

"Cut", Joe said while trying to hold in his laugh at the very clumsy actress he was working with.

"Are you alright, Luce?", Sebastian asked her with concern and she laughed with nodding. "You'd think I'd be used to falling by now. I think I twisted my ankle though."

꧁꧂

behind the scenes

Lucy was currently practicing her fighting skills since she mainly did all of her stunts. "Come on, Lucy", her instructor said as he backed away a couple of steps from the actress he was helping

They continued to fake spar till Lucy actually punched him in the eye, "Oh my god. I am so sorry. Do you need ice? Wait, sit down first. I'm going to go get ice, please don't leave", she quickly left to go get ice as she felt guilty.

She came back with an ice pack and gave it to the man, "Please don't quit", she said to him as he smiled at her.

"I'm not gonna quit, I was going to say good job", he chuckled and fixed the ice pack. "So you're not mad?", she asked him warily.

꧁꧂

4. the big three

"ACTION!", is shouted from outside of the makeshift plane. "I have a plan", Mackie said walking away from Lucy and Sebastian and towards the opening. "Really? What is it?", Sebastian asked him as he stood up.

"Cut!", the trio heard and they got into places for them to jump out and onto the mat below the opening. "ACTION!", Mackie just looks at them and jumps out of the plane.

"YOLO!", he shouted making Lucy and Sebastian laugh. "Hopefully that's getting cut out", Lucy mumbled and looked at a crew member, the man nodded in reassurance.