𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

- • - edited - • -

PROLOGUE
"Fuck the Red Room."

Thalia Romanoff hated the Red Room

She hated everything about it. She and her sister, Natalia were recruited at a young age due to their parents being killed. At the Red Room, Thalia was trained to host a deadly skill set such as karate, judo, kung fu, and wrestling, and with all manner of weapons—both traditional and high-tech—combined with her background in gymnastics, acrobatics, and ballet.

Thalia was the best. No one could beat her, everyone tried, even Natalia.

While her sister got chosen for the Black Widow program, Thalia got chosen for something different. Hydra had managed to create one vial of super-soldier serum; Hydra wanted the Winter Soldier to have a partner, a woman to be exact, that's exactly what they got. Thalia ended up taking the serum but it didn't change any physical appearance, she was still 5'6'' and blonde; Hydra was happy they had someone just as amazing and ruthless as their soldier.

She trained with the soldier over and over again, until she was better than him. That day she took him down she earned his trust and learned his name was James Barnes. They were a deadly duo, and even more so when they befriended each other. Every time they brainwashed the soldier he would only remember her and the name James; sometimes a scrawny blonde boy popped up though.

When the Winter Soldier was presumed dead in 2014, Thalia decided to leave Hydra; when her sister released all the files of both Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D her identity came out, and was known as the Red Assassin. A year later she started to kill Hydra and Red Room agents, trying to fill that void inside.

She found a house somewhere in New York owned by a Hydra agent and killed the man, leaving the woman and child to flee from her wrath. Thalia used it as her home, collecting all the money and weapons left in it.

Thalia always kept tabs on both her sister, who now goes by Natasha and James. She eventually grew her title, making herself more known, especially throughout Russia and Madripoor, Indonesia.

As the years went on she never got caught by the government, but she still was at the top of Interpol's red notice.

Twice every year she did see her sister, spending a day or two with the redhead. One day she was watching television and then started to turn to dust. It was safe to say Thalia Romanoff was extremely confused when she returned and found basically everything coated in dust and her tv off.

She didn't know what was in for her in a couple of months but she would get around it. Oh, she also didn't plan on falling in love with a certain metal-armed man.

This story will NOT be following the actual backstory of Black Widow, I had published this book before I saw the movie so certain parts of Thalia's past won't be correct

This story will NOT be following the actual backstory of Black Widow, I had published this book before I saw the movie so certain parts of Thalia's past won't be correct. Sorry.

A/N: I wanted to let you all know that Tony survived the snap in Endgame. Please let me know what you would want to see in this.

^^^I know this is Harley Quinn, but this will be Thalia's suit