22. ʟᴏᴜɪsɪᴀɴᴀ

"i'm Lia."

Bucky and Thalia arrived at the harbor, seeing Sam working on the boat with a bunch of other men and women

"Let's help, Buck", Thalia suggested as he nodded towards her and they walked through the crowd and spotted two men having trouble getting things off of a truck. "How do we get it off the truck?", a random man asked, while looking at a big box that seems heavy.

Thalia nudged Bucky and he smiled, he grabbed it and placed it in the boat, he turned to face them, "Your welcome", Bucky said and Thalia passed the case to him seeing Sam walk around the truck, towards them. "Just dropping this off", Bucky said as Thalia stood beside him placing sunglasses on her face.

"You can sign for it and we'll go", Bucky joked and gestured towards the case. Sam steps closer looking at the case, "I called in a favor from the Wakandan's", Bucky explained as Sam looked at the case than him.

Thalia heard something bust and hiss, she turned around quickly and spotted steam coming out of a metal pipe.

A woman quickly approached them, "SAM!", she shouted worriedly.

Sam quickly grabbed a wrench and jumped on the boat to try and repair the pipe but he didn't seem to close it. Thalia quickly stepped beside him as she patted his shoulder, "Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up dumbass!"

She grabbed the wrench from Sam's hands and quickly closed the metal pipe. They remained silent as they both looked at the pipe, "Why didn't you let the metal man do it?"

Thalia looked at him, "Well-", she thought about it for a moment, "I was the one who always took care of everything when we were together, it kinda just became a second nature I guess."

Sam looked up as Bucky entered the boat as well, "So this is the boat, huh?", he asked.

Sam nodded at him, "This is it." Bucky nodded and they both walked off but Thalia stayed looking at the woman.

"She fucking gorgeous", Thalia whispered to herself, then smiled at the woman who was writing something on a clipboard. "I'm Lia", she smirked in a flirty way at the woman, Bucky and Sam glanced back at Thalia. "Ah, Sarah", Sarah said as Thalia nodded at her.

"That's a beautiful name, Sarah", she smiled once again flirting with the woman, Sam and Bucky glanced at each other. "Thank you", Sarah said as Thalia walked away with a dorky smile.

꧁꧂

Thalia tried to help Sam with the motor of the boat which still didn't work. They tried it a couple of times but didn't accomplish anything.

She just cleaned the ship as she watched Bucky walk over to Sam who had tried for an hour to rip off something from the railing. Bucky grabbed the thing and ripped it off in seconds. Thalia smiled seeing his metal arm uncovered making her heart clench. He trusts them.

"Think Karli's gonna throw in the towel?", Bucky asked Sam as Thalia helped them with the water.

"I think she's gonna double down", Sam said as Thalia stopped, looking at them.

"You guys have any idea how to stop her? I only have one so far and you're not gonna like it", she said.

"I got Joaquin working on something", Sam said as he continued to scoop the water out. "Well, Zemo says there's only one way", Bucky said as they finished, Sam left and came back with three beers. They sat down drinking and the case in the middle of them. Thalia looked at Bucky and then Sam, "Well...", Bucky said getting up and looking at Thalia.

"We gotta catch our flight tomorrow", he said finishing his beer then putting it down, "Get a hotel for the night."

"Why don't y'all just stay?", Sam suggested as Thalia sighed.

"We don't wanna make it weird for your family, Sam", she said towards him as he shook his head.

"Y'all can just stay here", Sam said making Thalia look at Bucky then nod. "The people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world", he gestured the other way then continued, "They don't care if you wear small T-shirts or if you have six toes or if your moms your aunt", he said making the duo laugh.

"Okay, we get it", Bucky said smiling making Thalia's heart warm-up, "I mean, you know, the people are nice", Bucky said making Sam laugh then look at Thalia.

"But don't flirt with my sister", he said pointing at her, and Thalia gapes at him. "No", she said tilting and shaking her head.

"Cause if you do, I'll have Carlos cut you up and feed you to the fish", he said making Thalia laugh and nod towards him. "Okay", she said then grabbed Bucky's hand and walked away.

"You know, it's kinda hot, that you're bisexual I mean", Bucky said as he looked at her, she just laughed and shook her head.

꧁꧂

That night Thalia and Bucky both slept on the pull-out couch in Sarah's living room. Thalia's sleep was interrupted by thrashing.

The woman shot up with wide eyes. She looked down to see Bucky's face contorted into distress as he thrashed around. She slowly grabbed his arm as she whispered, "Bucky?"

He didn't react so she shook him a bit as she whispered his name again. Suddenly his eyes widened and he gasped as his hand harshly grabbed hers.

The woman pushed away the pain that flooded her hand and talked to him in a calm soft voice, "Okay, it's alright Buck, listen to my voice okay?"

"Take a deep breath with me", she whispered and breathed in, waiting for Bucky to follow. He hesitated but then mimicked Thalia's breathing and inhaled deeply. She smiled softly as she watched him.

"Okay. Now out slowly", she spoke and breathed out, relaxing her shoulders as she did so and keeping her eyes on Bucky. He repeated her action and let his eyes flutter shut. They repeated this five times before Thalia moved on calmly.

"Now be aware of what you're touching", she spoke softly, eyeing where Bucky sat. "You wrapped in the soft fluffy blanket", she started, "Feel the material against your body. Same with your hand. Feel my soft small hand against yours."

She continued the whole process for 5 minutes until Bucky slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to her with tears in his eyes.

"Shh, come here darling", she whispered as she laid down and opening her arms. He practically fell into them with his head on her stomach and his muscular arms wrapped around her waist.

He silently cried in her arms as she ran her hand through his soft fluffy brown hair. "Do you wanna talk about it?", she whispered softly to him.

He shook his head and tightened his arms around her waist. He didn't know how he could tell her that he killed her in his dream, it pained him to even think about it. As the night droned on the pair fell asleep in the comfortable embrace of each other.

 As the night droned on the pair fell asleep in the comfortable embrace of each other

A/N: sorry the chapter is late