Before

We were inseparable.

Me, Jennifer Parker, the crazy funny girl who wants to become a famous designer someday in the future,

Léa Larkins, my cousin, the shy daydreamer, very smart and always helpful,

Aidan Rowan, the boy who likes playing stupid games, taking bad grades and watching horror movies,

and Michael Wilson (Mike), the nerdy guy who loves maths, physics, and riding bikes.

We have been friends since we were only 4 years old. We named us The Spongebob Squad, because when we were younger we were obsessed with this cartoon. Everyone has a character name:

I'm Spongebob, Léa is Patrik, Aidan is Calamar, Mike is Mr. Crabs. And we still keep it like this, even though we are like so much older now.

I have a notebook where I keep all the photos we're in. On top of every page I write the place and the date.
For example:

The surviving camp, 13 August, 2014
There is a photo with us near a big campfire. We actually don't look anything like we'd survived that camp.

Derek River, 7 September 2018
In that picture we were at the river near our neighborhood. Aidan's dad didn't want us to go there, so of course we took an old camera and we went to a little walk to that place. We made pics, swam and we sprinkled with the cold water. It was so fun!
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, Mike almost drowned that time.

Léa's birthday, 19 June 2010
It was a awesome party (for 6 year old kids).
In the picture we all smiled brightly and looked at the camera, except for Aidan who in that very moment was putting his hands in Léa's chocolate cake and staining on his face.
God, Aidan... bad boy since he was little.

The notebook has just a part of the photos with us and the pages are almost finished. So many memories and places and dates...
Like when we bought matching bikes, but I fell off mine and almost broke my arm.
Or that time when I was dressed like a ghost for Halloween and Léa as a weird oriental princess (I'm not gonna mention Mike and Aidan's costumes because I don't know what they actually represented).
When Aidan painted his bedroom in electric green and we had to stop his mom from killing him.

We were inseparable.
But this year, everything changed.

Don't forget to vote this story if you like it and comm! It would mean a lot to me<3 Who's your fav till now?