Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words

Start from the beginning

At blue base, We see Tex, Remington and Kaikaina chatting while we see Cali, Caboose, Tucker, Doc and Church watch them talk while Cali said.

Cali: Alright so we now know that O'Malley is some where and we need to find it before it's too late.

Church: Yeah but it could be anyone which is gonna be more difficult now since we have no idea who is infected by O'Malley.

Tucker: How hard is that gonna be, we just need to find someone who is acting weird and we capture O'Malley.

Church: I guess that's true. But who?

Male UNSC soldier: If I were you, I think Sheila maybe acting a bit weird.

They turn to two UNSC soldiers and Cali asked.

Cali: What do you mean by that trooper?

Male UNSC soldier: Well Sheila kinda show hostility towards one of us and kinda doesn't wanna speak to anyone.

Church: That's weird.

Caboose: Maybe she is hungry. I'm sometimes get mad when I'm hungry.

Church: Well if that's true maybe we need to shut her down until we find out for sure.

Doc: But how are we gonna try to do that?

Church: No clue but I may gonna ask Tex a lot of favours in order to go through with it.

Cali: But we need someone to distract Sheila while Tex can shut her down.

Church: Yeah if only we know someone that got along Sheila more then anyone.....else.

Then they all turn to Caboose ans have the same idea.

Caboose: Everyone is staring at me. Are we having a staring csntest?

Cali: Well good luck with that while I'll get a quick shower at the shower room.

Cali starts to walk away before Church calls out.

Church: Is it because you don't wanna face with the tank and get blown up?

Cali: No, don't be stupid Church. I haven't have a shower for a while so I need to stay fresh.

She was lying, she really don't wanna get blown up by the tank as she enter blue base.

Church and Caboose walks up to Tex to explain their plan while Remington and Kaikaina wall up to Doc and Tucker.

Remington: (smile) Hey guys, what were yous talking about?

Tucker: Nothing much, what about you girls?

Kaikaina: Nothing much really. She was just talking about everyone besides Y/n and the rest of the UNSC troops are idiots and jerks. But you guys are/her/ Idiots and jerks, and if I become more popular than her, she would talk about me behind my back and turn everyone against me. And then I'll cry, and I everyone would hate me.

Remington: (nervous chuckle) Um yeah you know, normal girl stuff if you wanna put it that way.

Tucker: Cool.

Remington: Hey Where's Cali?

Tucker: Taking a shower at blue base.

Remington: I didn't know we have a shower room in blue base? First the spar bath, now a shower room.

Tucker: Yeah I wonder whats next, I landing pad for UNSC ships?

Remington: Well I think I should get a shower since I'm kinda smelly a bit.